Chapter 82

The manuscripts for this issue were almost driven out. I had to publish the manuscripts while the matter was still hot, and the day lilies would be cold when it was late.

In order to cooperate with the magazine, Shen Luo also sweated.

After several days of training to fly, the owl recovered its original state and was able to fly freely. The main reason was that his wings were completely healed. After a little practice, he could return to his previous state.

To be honest, Shen Luo still feels good about this owl, cute and cute.

It's a pity that I can't keep it, and this owl probably still prefers his previous life.

After dealing with the trivial matters in the hospital, Shen Luo drove to release the owl.

The place Shen Luo chose to release was a forest a few hours' drive away. The forest stretched for more than ten kilometers. Only in this environment can the owl survive. And it's summer, when the rodents are rampant, I don't worry about owls not finding food.

"You, don't go to the city in the future. Others see that you are not good, and all the food in the city has food safety problems. Those big rats grew up eating waste oil, and dead rats ate rats. The medicine is dead, it's not as safe as the wild food outside." The

owl stood on Shen Luo's arm, his head tilted, and then turned back.

Shen Luo touched its head and said: "Wang Bo has no time to send you off, so I am the only one to send you off. Don't blame him. If you miss us in the future, you can fly to see us."

Owl moved a bit, but there was no response, and Shen Luo didn't know if it listened.

Forget it, tell a bird so much about what to do, with so little brain, so much pressure to survive, people may not remember what you said.

Thinking about this, Shen Luo said, "You go, you don't have to fly back." The

owl looked at Shen Luo, flapped its wings, and after moving a few steps, it finally flapped its wings and flew away soon.

Seeing the owl disappeared, Shen Luo was still a little bit disappointed.

Xiaochuan patted him on the shoulder and said, "Let's go, and go back."

When he returned to the hospital, Shen Luo's mood was much better, and Wang Bo just asked: gone? It can't be said that Wang Bo is less emotional than Shen Luo, but because Shen Luo understands those animals better than anyone else, he is more likely to have feelings for animals.

Wang Bo talked to Shen Luo about the condition of the cat that he picked up. After taking care, the cat's skin disease was gradually healed, and fine hairs grew on his body. Fortunately, it's summer, and it won't be very cold without hair, but cool.

After checking the conditions of the pregnant women one by one, they were all normal before Shen Luo felt relieved.

After a while, I finally got a call from Mr. Xing and asked Shen Luo to visit his house.

Mr. Xing was the old man who got the little gray parrot of Shen Luo's family. Shen Luo only later learned that the old man was once the top and second in command in the province. He was extremely powerful and retired. The relationship is still there, Shen Luo I didn't expect myself to have a relationship with such a big man.

Shen Luo told people to go home the next day.

Xiao Chuan failed to send the parrot with him last time, so this time he naturally wanted to follow.