Chapter 119

Girls dress up very fashionable and look like they are not short of money. No wonder they are willing to raise this kind of cat.

This Garfield cat is said to like to shed tears. The eyes are always watery, and there are tears flowing out. When eating, it flows while eating, while drinking water, it flows while drinking, and it flows while playing while playing. She was crying and she couldn't stop.

Wang Bo showed it to him and found nothing wrong. According to the cat owner, the cat has always eaten the best cat food, more than 100 pieces per kilogram. The water he drinks is pure water, so he shouldn't be able to eat or drink. What's the problem?

In fact, because of the special structure of its face, Garfield's lacrimal glands are shorter than other cats, so it will shed tears with a slight stimulation. Sometimes a yawn or the like will squeeze into the lacrimal glands, so it will shed tears. So Garfield sees It looked like she was crying all the time.

Since Wang Bo couldn't see the reason, Shen Luo had to ask the cat himself. This Garfield is indeed stupid and cute. It was the first time that Shen Luo communicated with this animal, so when he asked him what was uncomfortable several times, Garfield reacted.

Looking at the wrinkled facial features, Shen Luo was also helpless, and could only coax Garfield with more patience.

After a while, the Garfield said slowly. First, he said that the hair on his owner's head was not good, so he cried. The hair on his head is probably hair. He also said that the owner's clothes were too glaring, and he said that the owner's clothes were too glaring. The hug is too tight, in short, it is a small public act, sometimes the owner walks past it, and it will cry without touching it!

Shen Luo had never seen such a small cat, so he could only hold Garfield and talk to the owner.

The owner is not a poor person, and the things he uses are of course good. I didn't expect that a shampoo with such a light stimulating smell would make Garfield unhappy. The clothes are too dazzling. It is estimated that the owner's clothes have some large decorations like gems. It reflects light, so it makes Garfield feel uncomfortable.

It is probably the first time that the owner has discovered that his cat princess is so seriously ill, and he is still a little bit dubious. As for the cat food, the cat has no opinion, because the owner will have a small spoon to feed it when he has time.

Hey little spoon! Shen Luo looked at his cat's rice bowl, which was the same size as the little girl's washbasin, and suddenly felt that compared to this Garfield, his cat was a rough man!

After sending away Garfield and its owner, Shen Luo also breathed a sigh of relief. After checking the information, he found that not all Garfield cats are like that. Shen Luo felt fortunate that raising such a cat is really torture.

Now, Ethan doesn't follow Shen Luo much anymore. Because Elaine is pregnant, Ethan is more attentive and caring than Duoduo. All the delicious foods and drinks are reserved for Elaine. Even when Elaine lies down to sleep, Ethan will The nest was whole, and after Elaine lay down, she would cover Elaine with a blanket, which was better than some human fathers.

Zheng Jiamei also often said: Ethan is really my male god, if only my boyfriend is so good!

Shen Luo felt that although Zheng Jiamei's boyfriend was not as good as Ethan's, but he was also much better than the average person, so he couldn't be unsatisfied!

Ethan didn't follow, but both the clown and the huskies followed. Because the huskies were so sticky, they had to put their mouths on the door when they went to bed at night, and sleep tightly against the door to prevent Shen Luo from slipping away while he was sleeping. Shen Luo felt that this husky could not be sent for adoption. If the new owner abandons him again, wouldn't the husky commit suicide? So Shen Luo named the Husky.