Chapter 48

After entering the door, the two parties greeted them under the introduction of Shen Luo, and Aunt Chen and Li Jinzhu sat down.

The two dogs didn't change much without the owner's order, and because they didn't know their looks, they didn't react much to each other.

Xiang Weiran is more proactive, so she took the initiative to introduce herself, and then talked about the baby's situation. Aunt Chen listened very carefully. Although Li Jinzhu was touching King Kong, she was obviously listening with her ears upright.

The two parties chatted for a while, and with Xiang Weiran's consent, Aunt Chen asked King Kong to get in touch with the baby.

King Kong glanced at Aunt Chen, as if she didn't understand, but he walked over and smelled the baby.

For cats and dogs, smell can convey a lot of information. After dogs meet, they like to smell their buttocks, which is a manifestation, because they can get some information about each other from smell.

King Kong circled the baby a few times, and he was obviously interested, so he stayed by his side. The baby opened his eyes a little nervously, stretched his neck slightly, and motionless.

Shen Luo saw the baby become so nervous, he felt funny and helpless. The baby's courage was not too small. Maybe it was because the smell of King Kong made her think that the other party was a strong person. At this time King Kong smelled at her again. I don't know what King Kong is going to do, so I am nervous.

The two dogs have been like this for a while, the baby will be better.

Shen Luo thought for a while, and said: "Or, Wei Ran and Miss Li will take two dogs to the park first? Maybe it can be a little help."

Shen Luo has never been a matchmaker for animals, and he crossed the river by groping for stones. . He felt that it was unlikely that the two dogs could do something in full view. It would be better to let the two dogs go for a walk in the park instead of crowding here. Maybe the two dogs could relax a little bit outside.

Aunt Chen nodded: "It's as if you want to go on a blind date with someone. You take two dogs for a stroll and let them get in touch with each other."

Li Jinzhu and Xiang Weiran both agreed.

Set the dog leash, and the two dogs were led out.

Shen Luo had nothing to do, so he chatted with Aunt Chen. Shen Luo had a neat mouth and would do things. After more than three years of hospitals, the people were even smoother. It is not difficult to make Aunt Chen happy. child.

Xiang Weiran and Li Jinzhu came back about half an hour later, with no expression on their faces.

Xiang Weiran took the initiative to talk about the situation of the two dogs: "Although they are not very close, I can see that they do not reject each other. What do you think, Miss Li?"

Li Jinzhu thought for a while, agreed with this sentence, and added: "It's hard to fall in love at first sight, let alone animals."

Shen Luo couldn't help but think of the big horn. He seemed to fall in love with the big beauty at first sight!

Dogs are not humans and cannot directly express their feelings and thoughts, so dog owners can only guess what the dog thinks based on the dog's performance.

Shen Luo looked at the attitudes of both parties towards the dogs and seemed very uncertain. After weighing them, he said: "Or, I will see if I want to see the two dogs?"