Chapter 15

After the car stopped, everyone could only go by on foot.

Shen Luo opened the car door, the cats and dogs swarmed down, and the big horn flew out.

What surprised Wang Wei was that none of these cats and dogs made a sound, except for the sound of paws hitting the ground, which can be said to be silent.

Even though he had been in the hospital for so long, Wang Wei had never seen such a weird situation, and he was even more surprised.

But at this time there is no time to think about it, and the focus is still on that side.

The surrounding area is full of deserted mountains and ridges, which can be said to be uninhabited. Although there is such a driveable road, there are not many people here. And the place where they hide is a dilapidated house that has been abandoned. Someone has lived here before and may have moved out later.

In this dark place, unlike the city, there are light sources everywhere, and nothing can be seen by eyes. Therefore, Shen Luo relies on Ethan to pull forward while Wang Wei leads another dog.

Two people and a group of cats and dogs slowly approached the ruined house.

The room looked quite big, but only two windows showed light, and it didn't look like an electric light, it looked like a candle. It is inconvenient to nest here. There is no water, no electricity, and mosquitoes. These people can do enough to make money.

Xi Xi Suo Suo passed through the grass outside. Fortunately, it was autumn and the weeds were beginning to wither. No one was as tall as the weeds, otherwise it would be difficult to move forward.

After approaching the house, Shen Luo and Wang Wei both leaned on the windows and looked inside.

There was a smell in the room mixed with moldy moisture. Looking through the window, it could be seen that the room was quite large and empty, but it was tattered and leaky in summer and wind in winter.

There is a table in the room with candles lit, and a pile of fast food boxes and beverage boxes. There were several people sitting at the table. There were five men and two women. The men and women were all puffing up clouds, and the room was full of smoke. Shen Luo stretched his neck and scanned around, and then took a closer look, only to find that there were two people squatting in the other shadows, and they couldn't be seen unless they looked carefully.

At this time, they were discussing something, but the voice was not loud, so they couldn't hear clearly. Looking at their complacent look, it was obvious that there was no problem at all this time.

Except for a few adults, I didn't see the children. Shen Luo looked around, only to find that this dilapidated house was actually quite large, and it had brought several other rooms.

Wang Wei said in a whispering voice: "Boss, there are a lot of them!"

Shen Luo said: "I know." With that, he patted Ethan on the head and asked him to find out where the children are.

Ethan slipped into the grass and disappeared.

Wang Wei is still asking: "What shall we do? There are only two people, so I can't win the fight!"

Shen Luo had a rough idea of ​​the situation in the room at this time, and said: "I will bring these guys later. Go in and fight with them. You can rescue the children and bring them to our car. Xiaochuan should be able to bring people, but we can't think about relying on them. "

Wang Wei really wants to wait for Xiaochuan. Let's forget about bringing people, but Shen Luo feels that it is better to act sooner. When Xiaochuan brought the people, it was definitely a big deal. In case it alarms them, they will run away first, and the things before that are all in vain.

When Wang Wei saw that Shen Luo wanted to go by himself, he could only follow his boss.

After a while, Ethan came back, Shen Luo patted him on the head, and it took a minute to figure out the situation. The children were all locked up in the small room on the right. The small room was not lit, and there were seven or eight children in it. It was really unambiguous that these people took action and stole so many children. But looking at their team of at least nine people, it is not small to want to come.

Shen Luo pointed two dogs to help Wang Wei, and as long as he recognized the way, he brought other animals in first.

A black cat jumped on the window and sat on the window to watch the situation in the house. The people in the house were quite alert and soon spotted the black cat.

"Look! There is a cat on the window!"

All the people in the room focused on the windows, and Shen Luo and Wang Wei hurriedly retracted their heads.

"I guess it's a wild cat, right? I didn't expect it to be in this barren mountain."

"How about we catch that cat and eat it?"

"Come on, it's terrible and sour."

"We don't have a pot, why? Do it?"

"I have eaten cats. When I was on the construction site, I used to have wild cats. The life on the construction site was not good. The wild cats are very good for tooth sacrifice. I am not good at that bite. But I think it's very exciting to kill a cat, especially the sound of the cats, which is so exciting! "

"Ouch, don't say it, it sounds bloody when it sounds !" "Hey

, then I'm going to talk about it! Kill it! There are many ways for cats, hanging, drowning, or cutting the neck. I like to watch cutting the neck with one knife. The cat is still struggling. The blood keeps flowing, and finally the blood ran out and the cat died. After all, the cat will lose a lot of weight..."

Shen Luo felt dull-hearted pain when she heard it. He didn't expect that there was such a bloodthirsty person in it.

The black cat was sitting on the window, licking its paws, as if they hadn't heard their discussion. Of course, they felt that even if the black cat heard it, they would definitely not understand, so they were brazen.

Shen Luo asked Wang Wei to go to the cabin first, and then he made a gesture. Several cats jumped onto the window sill at the same time. Together with the black cat who was still licking their fur, they all stood on the window sill and looked at the people in the house. In the dim light, the cat's eyes seemed to be able to shine by themselves, looking very permeating.

"Okay, dead spring onion, I blame you, telling you to talk about that, and attracting the cats."

"Hey! Don't talk nonsense, where can the cats understand..." The

words are not finished, a few The cat quickly rushed into the middle of them with the momentum of a tiger descending the mountain. Each cat had a clear goal, and rushed towards the door of several people. One was not guarded. All the people were scratched and the other was right in the house. Wailing.

The other two slept crookedly in the shadows. They were all awakened. They thought it was a policeman and the like. When they found it was a cat, they breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly got up and started beating and catching cats.

But cats, such tricky creatures, are so easy to catch, running and jumping in the room with a vigorous posture, those people can't even touch a cat's hair.