Chapter 50

Just when the woman was startled, Shen Luo suddenly smiled. Of course everyone familiar with it knows that it was his professional smile.

"Welcome to this lady, please sit down with the beautiful

black-bellied lady of the owner!"

The woman was dragged by her son and couldn't walk, so she had to sit down on the sofa. Shen Luo gave a glass of water and placed it in front of her. Her attitude made her a little strange.

"Is this your son?" The

woman did not answer, but looked at Shen Luo suspiciously.

Shen Luo was not afraid of this, and said: "I think this child is very good, very persevering, very persevering, and very careful. If he is trained well, he will definitely become a talent in the future."

Hearing Shen Luo praise his son, no matter how old A lot of anger has disappeared, and the woman's face is still a little stiff, but at least she calmed down and spoke.

"This child, I'm so sad, stubborn, big, and not talkative. If you ask him what he wants, he just doesn't answer you life and death. It's really hard to get in." It's hard for a

woman to follow Shen Luo. I praise my son, so I can only belittle my son politely.

Shen Luo glanced at the child. The child was standing in a standard normal posture, with his head down, and no expression was visible, but it was definitely very uncomfortable to hear his mother say this to him.

Shen Luo said: "Look at what you said, which child has no minor defects? Other children either play online games or do bad things together. Although this child is introverted, he is better than those naughty children, right? "

That's it." The woman felt she had nothing to refute. Although the child doesn't buy in, she is at least relieved and won't always get into trouble. There is a little boy next to her house who does bad things every day and listens to others every day. Mother cried and heard the cocoon in her ears.

"How is this kid's usual grades?"

When a woman talks about this, she is also anxious, saying: "It's just so-so, the decent kind, will not fail, but it will not be excellent. It is always seventy to eighty points. It's not going up or down in the middle, hanging a sigh of relief, I am so tired."

Shen Luo also felt speechless. The parents were like this. They always felt that their children did not do their best, so they kept pushing their children, and the children improved nothing. He said that when he regressed, he complained about all kinds of punishments. It is no wonder that many children are passively sabotaged.

Shen Luo said: "Seven to eighty points is not bad, it should be considered a middle-to-high grade. You can become an excellent one if you work hard."

"But this dead child is unwilling!" The woman said that she was obviously hated Then, he stretched out his hand and nodded the boy's head vigorously, looking angrily.

Shen Luo said with a smile: "Generally, children have similar intelligence. Good grades and bad grades basically depend on not working hard in their studies. If this child has solved the knot, he should work hard."

"What knot?" Women are very strange. They always think that a child is just a child, with simple minds, simple requirements, and simpler life. There are no such complex thoughts.

Shen Luo said: "Look at the situation this way. Actually, I told you that raising a child is like raising a pet. You should not only care about eating, drinking, sleeping, but also what you think, whether there is anything in your mind." The