Chapter 89

In the previous few meetings, Shen Luo personally came to visit them, but this time I didn't expect the old man to come by himself.

"Master, why are you here in such a hot day?" The

old man shook the paper fan in his hand and said, "So I came here early in the morning. Wait until the afternoon is cooler before leaving. You won't dislike me getting in the way? "It's

cool in the afternoon. I have to wait until after five o'clock. Shen Luomohan said hurriedly, "How come? It's too late to welcome!"

This big tree can't be offended even if it doesn't want to ask for help in the future. The son who is the deputy director of the TV station is considered to be a bad mix of his children.

The old man did not come by himself, he also brought an old man with him.

The old man's dress was much simpler, wearing a polo shirt, although he was older, he still looked very handsome.

Mr. Xing introduced to Shen Luo. It was his old buddy, and he was also a retired person. Apart from raising birds, he also likes to raise something else. Of course, cats and birds cannot coexist, so generally they don't. Raising a cat, this time, he wants to raise a dog.

Shen Luo asked about the history of raising dogs. It turned out that they had raised several dogs, and one of them was a Rottweiler that was kept for the longest time.

"I don't know what dog you want to raise this time?"

Like a person, it is not easy to want a dog. If you come to the door, you must have some ideas.

"Let's not go around, I heard that your hospital gave birth to a litter of Pitbulls, I wonder if I can take one."

Shen Luo thought that it was true, but I didn't expect the baby to give birth to a puppy here. Many people know it.

Father Xing smiled and said, "Don't blame us for thinking about your dog in the hospital. This is also luck. We don't usually like to surf the Internet. When this old man wants a dog, we just watch it on the Internet. It happened to be on Weibo that day. The Weibo posted by your home felt good, so we came over."

Shen Luo feel a little weird, can not help but ask: "Father, you are also concerned about the microblogging my house ah?"

Xing Father but wonder: "?? How old I am, you can not play microblogging"

Shen Rohan drops , Hurriedly said: "Of course not, I am mainly surprised that there are people like you among the fans in our hospital."

Father Xing didn't know what Shen Luo meant, and said: "Don't look at us when we are old, you young people play , We can still play. Your Weibo is pretty good, I think it's quite interesting."

Zheng Jiamei listened and

said with a smile : "Thank you for your compliment." Father Xing said: "Is this girl doing it? Very good."

Shen Luo said: "You want a dog, and it's not my decision. People were hospitalized here because they gave birth to a puppy. They have to ask the owner to agree. You two are there. Wait here, anyway, she is going

to leave later, and her master came around at about five o'clock." Xiang Weiran has finished her vacation, and can't stay in the hospital every day, so she comes to see before and after work every day.

The two elderly people had nothing to do all day long, so they agreed. Shen Luo was still wondering if he would go to the restaurant to order a table for lunch.