Chapter 40

Sometimes, Shen Luo even felt like a picker, the cat was pregnant outside, and came back to find a child for himself, and he helped without complaint.

More than ten days later, Mengmeng still did not find her master. At this time, there was finally movement in the breeding box of Big Horn and Big Beauty, and three eggs appeared inside!

Shen Luo was really happy, and hurriedly arranged nutritious meals for the beautiful woman, cleaned the breeding box, and provided a comfortable environment for the beautiful woman to incubate eggs.

Although Shen Luo has made breeding boxes for many birds and even made artificial incubations by himself, the big horn is like an old friend. His daughter-in-law lays eggs, just like a friend's wife is pregnant. This feeling is completely Different.

And the big trumpet has been refreshed and in high spirits recently. I have to sing two songs every day, such as "Tomorrow I will marry you", "Baby", and "Angel". The singing is nondescript, making people very speechless.

In the end, even the big beauties couldn't stand the big horns anymore. After slapped several times, the big horns stopped, but everyone could see the rustling look, and he was very happy.

A few days after being happy, Wang Bo told Shen Luo: "Qiuqiu is pregnant."

Shen Luo: ...

Would you like to go to the market like this?

"Wang Wei, didn't you hear anything at night?" I didn't see anyone playing with the ball during the day, but it was at night.

Wang Wei frowned and said, "No, at night, I would sleep peacefully. I must know what happened."

Shen Luo thinks about it, too. Wang Wei is not particularly dead when he sleeps. The movement must have been heard a long time ago. Then who made the ball pregnant? Still doing it so quietly.

"I think it should be Ah Chou's? Didn't I see A Chou being with the ball every day? The character of the ball, if other cats approach it, it is not so easy or easy to succeed, so only Ah Chou is the only one. ."

Shen Luo knew that A Chou was a clever cat. Once, Shen Luo saw A Chou stealing water from Zheng Jiamei's glass to drink. The glass was too deep to drink, so A Chou used his paw to go inside. Dip in the water and then lick the paw, this IQ is so against the sky, it is really not difficult to push the ball quietly.

It's just that, what a beautiful cat with the ball. The cat is long and smooth. His big eyes always look very innocent. The whole cat has a clean and clear temperament. When I am frightened, I feel pity. It's very pitiful, but Ah Chou is so ugly, his eyes are not so big, the hair near his mouth is yellow and it looks like a dirty thing. There have been so many cats in the hospital. If they are all cleaned up, none of them look like Ah. Ugly is so ugly, even though a cow suit looks very individual. At that time, the kittens that are born will not know if they are good-looking or not.

Alas, the ball is really blind with such a good face. However, others are also your wish, and as an outsider, it is hard to say.

After the ball is pregnant, I don't know if Ah Chou understands it, and doesn't make trouble with the ball. Instead, he often lie down with the ball, and then lick the ball. If he has something good, he also feeds the ball first. It is the rhythm of becoming a loyal dog in a second.

Shen Luo was also a little worried when he thought that the hospital would have to add another child to the hospital. Will these kittens and birds have to be kept in the future? It would seem unfair to send this pair of children away and leave the pair of children behind!