Chapter 109

These days, everyone is in a bad mood because of cute things. The animals in the pet hospital can feel everyone's emotions, so they are afraid to show their tails.

Shen Luo didn't want to let this sentiment go on. Now that things are resolved, life still has to go on, so Shen Luo thinks it's a good idea to publish a group of beautiful pet pictures.

Zheng Jiamei thinks so.

Shen Luo also knew that some uneasy and kind-hearted people would think that he did so much to ask for money, that kind of person's mind was wrong, and he didn't want that kind of person to bother.

Mengmeng's injury has improved. Even if Mengmeng can walk on only two legs in the future, Shen Luo will make her a small wheelchair as long as she is alive.

There is also a small Husky in the hospital. The hospital has been busy recently, but it has not neglected to take care of him. Now the Husky is in a stable condition.

When Shen Luo entered, Husky's blue eyes lit up, as if seeing a relative.

"Hey, how are you feeling these days?"

Shen Luo touched the Husky's head, and the Husky licked his hand. It seemed to be much better, and it was very different from the state he felt would die at any time a few days ago.

Shen Luo chatted with the Husky and found that this Husky really needs psychological comfort. He is a dog that is very attached to humans. If someone is with him, he will be very happy. No wonder that when he was picked up before, he felt that he was unlovable. Perhaps because of being abandoned, he felt very lonely and helpless, and did not miss life at all?

Shen Luo's attitude has a great influence on the atmosphere of the hospital. When Shen Luo was anxious about Mengmeng, the atmosphere in the whole hospital was also very depressed. Now Shen Luo has come over, and the hospital seems to have come over. There is confidence in Meng's injury, and there is definitely nothing wrong with Mengmeng, everyone thinks so.

After Mengmeng started to get better, Shen Luo took the three little Satsuma to see Mengmeng. When Mengmeng saw the three little Satsuma, her eyes lit up and she tried to get up by herself, but Xiaochuan was stunned.

Shen Luo put the three little Satsuma on the bed, and the three puppies licked at Mengmeng, and they were very happy when they smelled the mother's smell, but they were stopped when they tried to feed on the stomach.

The three little Satsuma also strengthened Mengmeng's belief in survival. Her three little babies have not been weaned yet, so she can't just die like this.

On the other hand, the driver who caused the accident was also irritated by this incident. Unexpectedly, because he injured a dog, he was told, threatened and intimidated, and also lost money. It was really shameless and humiliated.

So he drove out to relax, and the little girl did not bring him. The little girl was really mad at him last time. When he confronted those people, the little girl hid in the car and couldn't get out. Afterwards, he said he was shocked. Why didn't you get scared when you took the money?

Driving a car on the road, I suddenly felt a urge to urinate. There was a green belt nearby. There was no one. The man looked around and found that there was no toilet nearby, so he wanted to get into the green belt to solve it. No one saw it anyway.

After getting out of the car and drilling into the green belt, the man untied his pants and began to release himself.

At this time, the grass shook slightly, and a figure panicked, but the driver did not notice.