Chapter 63

Wang Bo also finds it strange, because I have never heard of this kind of thing. The puppy may occasionally fall on people's feet, sometimes sleeping, even if it's crying, occasionally it's understandable once or twice, but often doing that, that's too Is it weird?

Wang Bo hugged Wangwang and looked left and right. After looking for a long time, he couldn't see why he came. Putting down Wangwang, he said, "Auntie, wait a minute, I'll go to the boss and ask."

Shen Luo was holding his sleeves all over his head. Khan's baking biscuits, he also found it strange to hear Wang Bo said.

Putting down the work in his hands, Shen Luo came out after washing his hands and handing a freshly baked biscuit to Wangwang. Wangwang took a bite and held it in his mouth. He quacked and ate it all. It sounded like Very energetic, so happy that Aunt Zhang touched her head twice and said that Wangwang is really good.

Shen Luo asked Aunt Zhang to sit down and said, "You tell things carefully, what's the matter?"

"When I was sitting down on the sofa, Wangwang would turn around at my feet, Wang Wang called Sometimes I cry on my feet. I don't know what's going on. Sometimes it's not good to coax it. Wangwang seems to have seen something bad. Yes, do you think there's something wrong with our family? Good things, have been following me, Wangwang saw it, so he kept yelling?"

Shen Luo was also dumbfounded, unclean things, ghosts and the like, all nonsense, these old aunts just like to open their minds. Think too much.

"No, dogs are much simpler than people. Do they know so much about clean things?"

Aunt Zhang thought for a while and said, "It's also ha, what is going on?"

Shen Luo from the ground Picking up Wangwang, Wangwang looked at Shen Luo, his body trembling slightly, it was because he was breathing. Now that the weather is getting hotter, it is getting more and more uncomfortable for pets.

Wang Wang is familiar with Shen Luo, and Shen Luo just gave him a small biscuit, which is very delicious, so Wang Wang feels very good about Shen Luo.

"Auntie, I will take Wangwang to the office, and I will tell you what's going on later."

Aunt Zhang also knows the rules, so she has no objection.

Shen Luo took Wangwang to his small room, stroked Wangwang, and asked him what was going on.

Wangwang told Shen Luo that he felt that the thing on Aunt Zhang's legs was very bad, and it smelled very bad, so I didn't like it very much, so that's why.

Shen Luo is actually at a loss, what is meant by long legs that are bad?

Shen Luo came out holding Wangwang, put Wangwang on the sofa, and said, "Aunt Zhang, can you show me your leg?"

"Left leg or right leg?"

Wangwang didn't say which one, Shen Luo had to say : "Let me see both."

Aunt Zhang lifted the pants, and Shen Luo looked at both sides. Aunt Zhang's legs were very smooth and her skin was a little loose, but she was fair.

After looking at it for a while, Shen Luo finally found a black mole, and asked: "Auntie, is this always there?"

Aunt Zhang looked at the mole, touched it, and said, "No? I remember me. There was nothing on the leg before, but you also know that when people are old, all kinds of spots will grow up, and I don't care much."

Shen Luo nodded and said, "Your dog may be Because of this."

"This? What's wrong with this?"