Chapter 88

Around eight o'clock, Zheng Jiamei and Wang Bo also came. They were very happy to hear that the baby had already given birth, and they ran directly to see the puppy.

Shen Luo talked to Wang Bo about the production situation, then packed up and went home to sleep.

There are a few brothers guarding at home, there should be no problem.

Shen Luo took the Akita dog to go home to sleep. After adding dog food to Brother Hei, he washed it indiscriminately and climbed onto the bed to go to sleep. The Akita dog went directly to the bed and fell asleep without saying a word. He squeezed and fell asleep next to Shen Luo.

By the time Shen Luo woke up, it was already past four o'clock in the afternoon, and it was refreshing to have a full sleep.

After getting up and eating something, Xiaochuan called.

Shen Luo held the Akita's head and called Xiaochuan: "The baby was born last night. When I was about to leave, the baby started, and I will guard her after giving birth." The

baby and King Kong are also Shen Luohe The matchmaking made by the two of Xiao Chuan is considered to be the first matchmaking officially done. For the baby pair, the two still feel a little different.

"Are they all fine?"

"It's all very good. Although the baby is born for the first time, but the baby looks good, and the baby is very good

."

Shen Luo talked to Xiaochuan about the puppies. Xiaochuan said: "My dad has been trying to get a dog recently. I don't know what to raise. If it's a normal dog, he definitely doesn't want to raise it. You can let Xiang Weiran give a little ? we give you bitch, "

Shen Luo said:" this thing I told her, should be no problem. "

can not not to face such a point is not?

Xiaochuan laughed and said, "Okay, I will tell my dad. By the way, the chicken I brought back last time, my mother said it was pretty good."

Shen Luo couldn't help but touch the back of his head, and said Nene:" She thinks it's good."

Xiaochuan's family is an existence that Shen Luo has never dared to face. What happens to the two people in the future depends on the attitude of the Xu family's parents, but the Xu family's big family business cannot have no heirs, nor will the Xu family's parents. Don't want to hold grandson.

Whenever he thinks of this, Shen Luo feels very discouraged.

With Xiaochuan, Shen Luo decided to choose a puppy for Xu's father.

It was already dark, and Shen Luo didn't go to the hospital at all that day. He cleaned up the house and threw out all the rags.

There is a beautiful bed in the house, and the unfurnished room looks very old.

After finishing cleaning, Shen Luo held the eggs at home and looked at them with a flashlight. If there were black spots or black lines, put them on one side. If there were none, put them on the other side. He was going to let the hens in the house hatch the chicks. Up.

After choosing more than 50 eggs, it is conservatively estimated that 30 chickens should be hatched. That's enough. Shen Luo put the remaining eggs away.

As soon as he turned around, he saw Akita Inu looking at him steadily.

Shen Luo felt strange. The Akita looked like something was wrong, but there was something wrong with it.