Chapter 39

Spring is not only the season for the growth of all things, but also the season for animals to move around. Shen Luo knew that all animals were very restless this season, so Shen Luo had also made enough mental preparations.

Shen Luo took a look at his pet hospital, and there was a lot of pain in his head. If he wanted to give birth this season, how much pressure would be on the hospital!

Fortunately, white clouds and black soil will not grow.

Recently, the relationship between Big Horn and Big Beauty is very close. It's been a long time since the Big Horn has a big horn, and the big horn has been out for a long time. The two parrots have been sticking together, biting each other, cleaning their feathers, and they all seem to be catching up. Black soil and white clouds are gone.

After the big beauty settled in the hospital, the previous owner would often visit the big beauty, hoping that the two parrots could lay a precious egg early. In fact, the parrots had no idea except in the very hot summer. The other three seasons can breed, but Big speakers and big beauties didn't mean that before.

This time, seeing that the atmosphere of the two parrots was able to make pink bubbles, Shen Luo knew that the one should always come. It seems that these two parrots could not resist the call of nature and wanted to have a baby. Up.

Of course, the best time is to rush early and not late. It takes more than a month from laying eggs to hatching the parrots. It is better to hatch the parrots when the weather is not hot yet.

So Shen Luo made a breeding box for Big Horn and Big Beauty. The breeding box is not a simple box. It is much more complicated than the cat's breeding box. According to Shen Luo's experience, the furniture board is better than the solid wood, because Parrots can bite the breeding box, which is easily damaged, and the plate can withstand the bite.

The breeding box should be in the form of a complete set, with a large outside and a small inside, and round holes must be cut for ventilation.

Based on experience, Shen Luo cut the boards he bought in proportions, then combined them and nailed them. After polishing, it became a very beautiful breeding box.

After seeing it, Xiao Chuan was amazed and said, "Boss, your craft is really good. Have you ever been a carpenter before?"

After hearing Xiaochuan's praise, Shen Luo felt sweeter than eating honey. Even Xiaochuan praised him, indicating that he was really doing well.

Shen Luo patted the sturdy breeding box and said, "No, I did it by myself and found a tutorial on the Internet. You know, I do everything to save money! I have encountered some parrots before. People who breed on their own, but don't want to buy the breeding box outside, because they are afraid that the materials are not healthy, the size is not suitable, and the quality is not good enough, so they bought the materials and asked me to make them. Slowly they learned their skills."

Xiaochuan think about the high and low cat climbing frames in the hospital, the cat's birth box, and even some cats and dogs' clothes. They all came from Shen Luo's hands. Shen Luo can really get out of the hall and the kitchen!

"You are amazing!" Xiaochuan exclaimed from the

bottom of his heart . "Being friends with you is a very lucky thing." Shen Luo was overjoyed. He didn't expect Xiaochuan to see himself in this way, and he felt happy, but on the surface Still suppressing his inner joy, he said, "Then, do you think it was a lucky thing to meet me?"

Xiao Chuan said very frankly: "Of course, I didn't know if I would die without meeting you. "

What's more?"