Chapter 79

Fortunately, the white-and-white and gentle-looking editor-in-chief immediately stood up and introduced himself: "Hello Boss Shen, my name is Qiao Zhenmian. I am the deputy editor-in-chief of the "Urban Life Monthly" that you have contributed to. I'll come over to discuss the manuscript with you. "

Shen Luo only understood now, it's all because Zheng Jiamei didn't say it clearly, and almost made a joke.

However, this Qiao Zhenmian looked like a scholar, and looked very talented. It was the type that Zheng Jiamei liked. No wonder people directly omitted the adverb and said he was the editor-in-chief.

"Hello, I'm Shen Luo, just call my name. The editor did inform me that you will come, but I didn't expect to come so soon."

Qiao Zhenmian said: "The pet exhibition is very powerful, and Your pet has made a lot of results in the competition. The editor-in-chief thinks this is a good subject, so he decided to write about things in a topic, and your experience and feelings are the most important thing. You can understand us Are you in an urgent mood?"

Qiao Zhenmian didn't speak hurriedly, and he felt very organized, which made people feel very comfortable.

Shen Luo said: "It turns out to be so, understandable, I don't know what your thoughts are this time?"

Qiao Zhenmian began to talk about the ideas of this issue of the magazine. The part of Shen Luo mainly interviewed Shen Luo and Shen Luo himself. A feeling, of course, the animals in the hospital who have won the general hope to be able to make an introduction, hoping to get basic information and frontal photos.

"The editor-in-chief said, this time I will definitely not treat you badly in terms of manuscript fees."

Shen Luo's reputation has spread, and he knows how to do it so that Shen Luo will be tempted.

Shen Luo is indeed tempted. The magazine "City Life" is a local high-level magazine. The entire magazine is printed on coated paper. The manuscript fee is also high. The content is also very petty bourgeoisie, so it is also very popular among white-collar workers. Welcome. Don't worry too much about the manuscript fees.

Shen Luo thought for a few seconds and asked, "If you are famous, will someone steal them or snatch them away?"

Qiao Zhenmian smiled and thought that the boss was really cute, and joked: "Of course not. The public security in our city is still good. From another perspective, when your pet becomes famous, you might become a star! "

Pet celebrities are not uncommon, ranging from native cats to superb cats, and among them there are some pet celebrities who earn a lot of money.

In fact, many of the animals in Shen Luo's family are well-known, but they are all in a small range. Shen Luo always feels that he has no big backing, and he does not dare to show off the limelight. It can be considered low-key, but this time there is a little change!

Shen Luo hesitated and couldn't make up his mind, so he turned around and asked Xiaochuan: "What do you think?"

Xiaochuan said simply, "I think it's a good opportunity."

Shen Luo didn't hesitate, nodded and said, "That's good. Okay, I promise you."

Qiao Zhenmian glanced at Xiaochuan in surprise. He didn't expect this man to have such a big influence on the boss.

Qiao Zhenmian talked to Shen Luo about some issues that needed attention, and after three days of making an appointment with Shen Luo, he read the manuscript and left.