Chapter 59

As time goes by, and when the weather gets warmer, the kids with big speakers have grown up, and they often go out for walks with big speakers and big beauties.

Up to now, the three little parrots are lively and cute. They often bite their mouths with big horns and big beauties, stand on the birdcage frame and dangling, etc. The little chicks are good for the health when they come out for a walk.

Shen Luo did not teach the young chicks to talk, and would stop them when others tried to teach, because the parrots were pre-determined, and they did not say that they were required to talk, so he could not teach them to talk, so as not to learn too much. Miscellaneous, it will have an impact on future learning.

The former owner of the Great Beauty heard that the young bird could be taken home, and soon ran over, bringing a new bird cage and some bird food.

The two couples like this little parrot. It's not as big as an adult, and everything is small, so it looks very cute. Reach out and peck your fingers gently.

The couple happily took the little chicks away, and the big horn and the big beauties stood side by side on the birdcage frame, looking very back.

Shen Luo didn't feel strange, what was it called? Father's debts paid? If the big horn abducts someone's parrot, he must give birth to a parrot.

"Okay, okay, you husband and wife can also go to see it often in the future." The

loud horn squeaked and there was no sound.

It's hard for a big beauty to speak out. Originally, Shen Luo thought she could not speak, and some of the parrots could not learn to speak. Later, after listening to the big beauties say it twice, she realized that she didn't know how to say it, but she was too lazy to say it. And the sound is much better than the noisy sound of big speakers.

Long-term pain is worse than short-term pain. The next day, Shen Luo sent the second little parrot to the father's house of the deputy director of the TV station.

The deputy director's father lives in a self-built house in the suburbs. Because the city is too noisy, the suburbs are quieter and suitable for bird breeding.

When Shen Luo drove the car, he found that the scenery on this road was pretty good, and the road was well built. There was an orchard outside the house, all of them oranges and the like. At this time, the orange trees were all green, without flowers. fruit.

Shen Luo used a cage to hold a small parrot, and he brought Wang Wei with him. The loud speaker had to follow him all the time. Shen Luo could only go with him.

He knocked on the door, and the door was quickly opened.

A spirited old man appeared before his eyes.

Seeing the cage in Shen Luo's hand, his eyes suddenly brightened: "Are you here to send parrots?"

Shen Luo nodded, "This is a new born chick this year. It has been more than two months and can leave the nest. You sent it here." The

old man took the cage happily, his eyes fixed on the little gray parrot, and his mouth exclaimed: "Yes, yes." When he

called Shen Luo and Wang Wei to enter, his eyes did not leave. The little parrot said in his mouth: "Come in, close the door." After

Shen Luo entered the house, he realized that the house was very well decorated. It was very flavorful and not luxurious, but it looked very detailed, that very low-key solid wood. The furniture is all mahogany.