Chapter 76

This time, the audience was also very enthusiastic. The Chinese pastoral dog, that is, the native dog, has always been a dog that is not valued, and even discriminated against. In this team competition, the pastoral dog team has achieved an overwhelming advantage. It also proved that this kind of native dog has great potential, which surprised many viewers, and even some were honored.

After accepting the award, it was still time to interact with the audience, and many audience members came to take photos with Brother Hei.

People are not as popular as dogs. Shen Luo has long been accustomed to it, so he happily watched the black brothers being pulled by the audience for a group photo.

Unexpectedly, at this time, an audience member pointed at Shen Luo and shouted: "It's you again!"

Shen Luo uttered a bit, puzzled, and asked: "What is me again."

"You, you, you!" Pointing to Shen Luo excitedly, while squeezing in front of him, "Didn't you have two dogs taking the first place? Why are you again this time!"

Shen Luo did not expect that he would be recognized by others, and the surrounding audience Hearing this sentence, I couldn't help asking what was going on.

When the man was eloquently introducing that Shen Luo had already taken two first places with two dogs, Shen Luo also remembered who this person was. The other day he was walking with a group of dogs and met this. People, she watched Ethan's game, but missed the audience in that game.

Shen Luo squeezed out a smile and said, "It's me, why? People are not allowed to take a few more firsts?" The

plump girl waved her hands in a crowd: "No, no, I'm just very excited. I didn't expect you to be so powerful. I took your dog and won the first three!"

There were no special arrangements for the dog competition this time. There were eight regular events in the international competition. In addition to the beauty pageant, there were only six. In this competition, Shen Luo has already won three firsts, that is, half of the first place!

At this time, the audience began to talk a lot, and even those who won the prize looked at Shen Luo's eyes differently.

Shen Luo hurriedly smiled and said, "The main reason is good luck."

The girl handed the phone to a friend, and then stepped forward and said: "I don't care, I want to take a photo with you!"

So Shen Luo was also taken to take a photo with the audience and the black brothers.

Although Shen Luo was very envious of the popularity of Black Brothers at the beginning, when he himself was constantly being taken to take pictures, he was almost crazy and his face was stiff.

Someone else said after the filming: "Boss, I think you actually look pretty good, but you don't like to clean up yourself."

Shen Luo: ...

Isn't this what others said to Xiaochuan before? Unexpectedly, it applied to him.

This time, Shen Luo struggled again until almost seven o'clock before getting out.

When he packed up and returned to the hospital, Shen Luo was still a little confused, as if he became famous all at once!

Shen Luo became famous faster than he thought. At 8 o'clock in the evening, he received a call from the editor of the magazine, which meant that she hoped that Shen Luo could write an article about the event and the competition and send it to the next. The first issue of the magazine, and the speed should be fast.