Chapter 126

Through this experience in Shao Jinxuan's training center, Shen Luo deeply realized the convenience brought by his own abilities. Of course, Shen Luo's experience was not directly told by cats and dogs, but summed up in the process of dealing with animals. For example, the mouth of cats and dogs is not like a human mouth, it means a kiss. It may be fighting, or it may be showing intimacy or temptation.

When he returned to the hospital, Shen Luo first found out his notebook and wrote down his experience today. This is his habit.

After closing the notebook, Shen Luo thought about it carefully. In fact, this ability really helped him a lot. Others can only do laboratory tests when they see a doctor. If he can communicate with animals, he can listen to them describe their illness and listen to what they say in their hearts. , So my own hospital is more successful than others' hospitals.

It was already evening, and Shen Luozhen was about to ask Wang Wei to cook. Four people came in with a dog. Everyone looked grieving. Maybe something bad happened.

"Hello, do you need any help?"

"We heard that you can handle animal carcasses here, right?"

Shen Luo glanced at the weak Pekingese and said, "Yes, we can be responsible for the burial. . " "

long on our dog kidney of a tumor, has been saved and not come back, we want you to help us do euthanasia, the way to bury the bodies. "

it appears this is already done elsewhere therapy, has been found There was no way to recover, so I had to come to Shen Luo.

Shen Luo saw that the dog had astigmatism in his eyes, was weak, and his breathing was a little short, and he was about to die in less than two days.

For this dying animal, Shen Luo's supernatural powers didn't help much, so he asked: "This dog doesn't seem to live long. Are you sure you want to euthanize him instead of letting him die on his own?"

"He is too painful ? , Let him go straight away!"

This was what the older man said, and the young woman was already crying on the shoulders of the young man next to her.

Shen Luo's hospital accepts mostly treatable illnesses. Of course, there are also cases where animals die in the hospital. The owners who truly love their pets are indeed as uncomfortable as losing their loved ones.

Although he has experienced such things many times, Shen Luo still feels very uncomfortable, and said: "If this is the case, let me see what its last words are!"

Several people were sad and didn't think about Shen Luo at all. What was wrong with the words, Shen Luo took the Pekingese dog from the woman. The dog was white with big eyes, but at this time there was no god.

Shen Luo carried the dog to the inner room, put the dog on the table, and tried to communicate with him.

The pet's last words before death are different from what everyone thinks. Some animals don't even know what death is. However, this Pekingese dog is also more than ten years old, and his illness is also caused by organ failure at an older age. , He still knows more about death than younger pets.

Some pets' last words will be more sensible and touching if they live a long time.

About half an hour later, Shen Luo came out holding the dog and said, "This dog has a lot of last words. He said he wanted to say sorry to his father, because he had bitten your slippers. There used to be a pair of blue slippers. You like it very much, but he is jealous, so he throws his shoes in the toilet. What I want to tell my mother is that he likes your chicken chops very much and it is delicious. What I want to tell my sister is that he is in your ten When he was four years old, he bit the boy you liked and felt sorry for you, but he felt that he was not a good person and wanted to tell his brother-in-law to take good care of his sister."