Chapter 102

As soon as Shen Luo reached the fishing rod, he felt his hand sink. According to his experience, this should be because a big guy had taken the bait.

Unexpectedly, when it was so noisy just now, fish would still be caught.

Seeing fish on the hook, Xiaochuan also came to help.

Pulled up one, it turned out to be a half-human carp.

"This fish is quite big!" Shen Luo happily took the fish down and put it in the bucket. One fish occupies half of the bucket.

Put down the fishing rod, and picked up another fishing rod. I didn't expect that this time I was lucky and caught an old turtle. The turtle had a big basin and seemed to be some age.

The old soft-shelled turtle bends the fishing rod, and the two people carefully pulled the old soft-shelled turtle ashore, for fear of breaking free or breaking the fishing rod.

After removing the fish and turtles, Shen Luo refilled the bait and put them down.

In the next hour, the two caught a lot of fish, but the first carp caught was the largest.

After six o'clock, they were about to stop work and go back. Shen Luo and Xiaochuan packed up and prepared to go to Xu Jinyang.

When Shen Luo was sitting on the ground, he was about to stand up, but finally sat back again. He suddenly felt sore in his waist, legs and buttocks.

Xiaochuan came over to help him rub his ass and asked, "How is it? All right?"

Shen Luo felt that this guy was so good at acting, obviously because of his reasons, but he pretended to be completely irrelevant to him. .

Shen Luo put aside Xiaochuan's hand and said, "It's okay, just take a rest tonight."

Although it was full of fun, the sequelae were quite severe.

Xiaochuan said: "Okay, you have a good rest in the evening. I am going to the hotel to sleep for one night and accompany the lamb."

Maybe Xiaochuan has something to explain to his brother or something, Shen Luo nodded and said, "Then I will tomorrow Go and see him off in the morning."

Xiaochuan went to find Xu Jinyang, and Shen Luo went to fetch the internet. It only took two or three hours for him to get down, and he didn't know if he had anything.

As soon as Xu Jinyang saw Xiaochuan, he immediately stood up and said loudly, "Brother! You are back! Huh, where's Boss Shen?"

Xiaochuan took two fishing rods and a bucket, and said, "He's going to get the net. Come."

Xu Jinyang stretched his head to look at the fish in the bucket. He was surprised to see the big carp at a glance, and said, "I also caught a few fish, but not as big as yours."

Xu Jinyang also had a half bucket of fish in his bucket. , But they were all small, the smaller fish were thrown back, and there was no meat.

Xiaochuan was watching the fish, and Xu Jinyang whispered: "I just heard someone shouting, and I don't know what to shout, but they both said that they didn't hear it. Their hearing is too poor."

Xiaochuan looked calmly and calmly. The secretary and the driver glanced at them, and there was no difference between them. It seemed that they hadn't heard them.

"Maybe you heard it wrong?"

"Impossible, I yelled for a long time."

"That's really someone, but it's far from here."