Chapter 139

Shen Luo was even less emboldened by Zheng Jiamei's remarks, so he had to say: "That's OK, first bring people to try. If it works, I will accept it."

Zheng Jiamei snorted softly.

Although there is a cousin of Zheng Jiamei, it is still bad. Zheng Jiamei is right. It is really not easy to find someone who can not dislike the low salary of the hospital. Shen Luo kept paying attention, and also told some regular customers, but there was no news at all.

Fortunately, Zheng Jiamei's cousin can still be used under Sun Qi's training.

I heard that Zheng Jiamei was preparing to shoot a Christmas film. The editor-in-chief personally called Shen Luo, hoping to buy a photo for the cover. Although I bought the photo last time, it was published on the inside page, not on the cover. The main reason was that the photo came out late. Some.

Of course, Shen Luo had no opinion. Zheng Jiamei was informed of this matter. Zheng Jiamei was also very pleased. Apart from making money, this is also an affirmation of her photography skills. Jiamei also spent four years polishing it.

With the invitation of the magazine, Zheng Jiamei took a lot of attention to take photos. The highest quality must be required. The cover of the magazine can also be sold for thousands of dollars. Zheng Jiamei is still not famous. If she becomes famous, the photos Of course the price is higher.

Because of Zheng Jiamei's taking pictures, cats and dogs jumped in the hospital. Fortunately, Shen Luo has the ability. If he promises to take pictures, he can have extra meals. Those who can't take pictures can have extra meals. Extra meals are regarded as rewards.

The animals really cooperated with Zheng Jiamei, and Zheng Jiamei had to admire Shen Luo in this respect.

This time, in addition to cats, dogs are also in the lens, but it is a pity that the hospital is not large and the conditions are too simple when taking pictures. Otherwise, with Zheng Jiamei's ideas, better pictures can be taken.

At the beginning of the month, the sample issue of this month's magazine also came. Everyone was more concerned about this issue because Wang Wei's cartoons appeared in the magazine for the first time. Wang Wei himself was very excited, and he felt a sense of joy unintentionally.

However, the reader's response will not be known until the magazine is on sale. At the end of the month, the opinions of the readers of that month can be counted. Whether Wang Wei's cartoons will continue to be published depends on the readers' reactions.

Although three cartoons were published at a time, and only a few hundred yuan for the manuscript fee, Wang Wei was also very happy. He paid for a roast chicken to give everyone a meal. Shen Luo didn't think he was too stingy and bought some wine in the supermarket next door. , I made a few dishes myself, and congratulated Wang Wei with Sun Qi, Xiaochuan and others. Wang Wei was so excited that he couldn't even talk.

Sun Qi patted Wang Wei on the shoulder and said, "Draw well, I'll wait for the day you become famous."

Wang Wei waved his hand hurriedly and said, "If I can continue serializing, I think it's very good. I don't think about being famous. a. "

Qi Sun to laugh, he was out of the culture industry, in fact, is very optimistic about Wang Wei comics, but now he is not good promise, said Wang Wei will turn red, it depends on fortune, but also It depends on Wang Wei's performance in the future. If Wang Wei doesn't make any progress at this point, then his release will be like farting.

Shen Luo and Sun Qi drank with Wang Wei, but Xiaochuan didn't drink much, and he had to drive back home. Wang Wei also understood that he would drink with Xiaochuan next time.