Chapter 120

Shen Luo talked about the current situation with the girl again, focusing on introducing Elaine's boyfriend, Ethan, and praised Ethan. Of course, Ethan is also worthy of praise. He is really a very good dog. what!

The girl looked at the beautiful Ethan, and said, "Elaine is so amazing, I can find such a good-looking boyfriend."

When talking about the solution, the girl said, "I can't make up my mind on this matter. I want to go back and discuss it with my family. This is not my business alone."

Shen Luo also knew that this matter could not be forced, so he had to let him go. Fortunately, Elaine was not taken away directly.

Shen Luo was also very worried about this matter. Elaine's master found it. According to reason, he wanted to go back, but Shen Luo didn't want to just let Elaine go because of Ethan.

The next day, the girl brought a couple to the door, and Shen Luo felt a little stunned. Is this asking the two parents to talk about the matter? That girl is okay, but the two parents are not necessarily so!

As soon as the two came in, they looked for Elaine. Fortunately, Elaine was in the hospital at this time, and she was very affectionate when she saw them.

After the girl sat down with her parents, she began to discuss the matter with Shen Luo.

"We discussed it at home yesterday. My parents meant to take Elaine home, but Elaine is pregnant, so we are a little confused about this. Boss, do you have any good ideas? "The

other party spoke so politely, Shen Luo also felt a little relieved, and secretly observed the couple, and found that both of them looked good talking, thinking in his heart, if they weren't good talkers, they wouldn't be able to raise such a simple Daughter and silly white sweet dog.

After turning around for a while, Shen Luo said with a smile: "Of course we have discussed this matter. If we ask Elaine to go back with you directly, we would actually be very reluctant, and Elaine is pregnant now. I am a little worried about what will happen during this process."

The dog's affairs are not tied by a paper marriage. It depends on the owner's meaning. The dog himself can't do anything. Shen Luo feels that if Elaine chooses her own choice, she might still be willing to stay in the hospital. There are many dogs in the hospital. It's fun, and Ethan is here, so it's weird if you are willing to go.

The girl's father said: "The boss is right. We also considered this special situation, so we said to discuss it with you."

Shen Luo said: "Then I will just say my opinion, I hope Elaine She still stays in the hospital. She will give birth in about a month. If we are born here, we are all professional people. We can do our best to ensure that the puppy and Elaine are safe, and the confinement is better. . If Elaine leaves, Ethan will be very sad." The

woman was a little bit reluctant, and said: "Would it not be possible to go back for a month?" More

than a month? Will it take two months! Because Elaine has to sit in confinement and milk her puppies, it is best not to run around in the first month of the puppy, and with such tender puppies, who can guarantee that there is nothing wrong with it?

Shen Luo smiled and said, "I'm such an opinion. I will give you a reference. If you think about it, I mainly do it for the good of Elaine." The

girl pushed her mother and said, "Eileen I haven't been at home for a few months. It's okay to be outside for a month or two. You have to think about her! "

Although dog confinement is not as demanding as people, it is always necessary to pay attention to it? The girl was purely thinking about Elaine. Elaine has been here for a few months. Although she was very happy when she met yesterday, she didn't mean to follow the girl when she left. The girl felt that Elaine had a good life here, so she didn't want to leave. Otherwise, they would have followed oneself a long time ago.