Chapter 106

Fortunately, the scene of Shen Luo making clothes was not seen by outsiders, and Xiaochuan also said that Shen Luo's craftsmanship is really good, and it is really ingenious.

It's just that Shen Luo feels a little weird. Isn't this term generally used for girls?

When Shen Luo was busy, a young couple came to the hospital and wanted to adopt a dog.

For this kind of unlicensed couple adoption, Shen Luo is very strict. How many people abandon their pets or even abuse their pets because of emotional breakdown, so Shen Luo must make sure that the other person really wants to adopt them.

The young man was more refreshing and said: "Boss, we adopted it, not by ourselves, but by my dad. You know, after this person retired, he would have nothing to do every day. I was thinking if I could find something for him. Do it, and live a richer life."

His girlfriend also said: "In fact, we are also worried about his father's body. We want to adopt, we have a dog, and often need to go out for dog walks. We can also get more activities."

Shen Luo I understand that after the young man's father retired, he was cooking and laundry, he had a daughter-in-law, he spent money to have a pension and his son was filial to him, he had nothing to do on his own, and he became an old otaku. He stayed at home every day and fell asleep. At twelve o'clock, I get up for a meal, sit for a while, and go to bed again. I watch TV and watch it late at night. This is no different from a young otaku going to bed during the day and going online at night.

Shen Luo thought about it, and said, "Did your father have pets like cats or dogs before?" The

young man thought for a while and said: "I did. At that time I was relatively young. Then the dog died. Dad has never raised it."

"Have you discussed this with your dad?" The

young man said unnaturally, "No, I'm afraid he won't accept it, but if he brings it directly to the door, he should be taken in."

Shen Luo could only sigh. It was estimated that the dog had hurt his heart before, so he didn't dare to raise a dog anymore. The son was full of heart, but he didn't know if the father would accept it.

Shen Luo said, "Let's go back. You adopt a dog and show it to your father first. If he refuses to take it, you can send it back. How about?"

The young man said: "Boss, you are so kind!"

He thought that Shen Luo would not agree to him. After all, the adoption requirements in the hospital are all on the Internet. Although it is not particularly high, it is not everyone can do it.

Shen Luo sternly said: "Don't rush to thank me, I reserve the right to take back the pet at any time and unconditionally. If you don't do well enough, I will definitely bring the dog back."

Shen Luo's adoption policy is in accordance with the police. Those who have been consulted are approved by others.

Shen Luo thought for a while, and called a smarter skewer. This skewer was made by a Labrador and an ordinary dog. It was not too old. When it was picked up, it was still a litter of puppies. Shen Luo estimated it was. The dog owner found that the dogs were all skewered and couldn't sell for any price, so he simply abandoned it.

This dog has inherited the loyalty of the pastoral dog and the intelligence of the Labrador. If it looks a little ordinary, it is better to be smart.

The young man looked at the dog and said, "It's pretty good. This coat looks like my dad's previous one." After

the adoption agreement was signed, the two of them took the half-old dog and left.