Chapter 52

Shen Luo didn't bother to take off his clothes. He lay down and stared at Xiaochuan's face. He felt a little dizzy just now, but now he feels better, not at all dizzy, not at all confused.

I don't know how long it took, and Shen Luo fell asleep with his eyes closed.

When I woke up the next morning, I found two people lying on the same bed. Fortunately, the clothes were still intact, otherwise they would be scared to death.

After Xiaochuan woke up, he went to take a bath. Shen Luo was still sitting on the bed in a daze. Nothing really happened last night! What is going on with that regretful and melancholy feeling!

As usual, the two of them packed up and set off for the hospital. At this time, the people in the hospital did not know about Xiaochuan.

At ten o'clock in the morning, Xiaochuan received a call, and then he came over and said to

Shen Luo: "I have to leave the blood contract." Shen Luo suddenly felt panicked, and said, "Shall I go and see with you?"

Xiaochuan thought. , Although I can almost confirm that the other party is his own relatives, my memory has not been fully recovered. For me, the boss is more kind, and the boss can feel relieved after following. So Xiao Chuan agreed.

"I'm done with this work, you go and talk to the three of them!"

Although I don't want to say goodbye, I can't just leave without saying a word. It's still necessary to say hello.

Zheng Jiamei was very surprised, but Xiaochuan suddenly said to leave.

Zheng Jiamei took Xiaochuan and asked for a long while, Xiaochuan didn't have much time to explain. After Shen Luo washed his hands, he said, "Ochuan, let's go, they might be in a hurry." The

two went out and stayed. The next three looked at each other in the back.

I don't know if the sad emotions of the two people infected those pets. They also whimpered softly, surrounded by the two people, as if reluctant to part with Xiaochuan, Shen Luo felt that he was also running in tears.

When the two people got in the car, the other cats and dogs wanted to jump into the car. Shen Luo hurriedly stopped and said, "You stay in the hospital. I will come as soon as I go."

"Ooooooo..."

"Meow meow "..."

"Bow..."

The voices of all the animals were in a quarrel. Shen Luo was cruel, started the car, and drove the car slowly. As expected, the animals stopped moving because they knew the car was dangerous and didn't dare. near.

The car drove onto the main road, and no animals were chasing from behind. Shen Luo breathed a sigh of relief, and turned his head to look at Xiaochuan. Sure enough, his face was also very bad. It is estimated that even if he is willing to the people in the hospital, he will not bear the hospital Animals?

"Remember to come back and see us when you have time in the future." Shen Luo broke the silence.

Xiaochuan worked hard to cheer up and said, "Of course, I will always remember you."

"That would be the best." Shen Luo said.

The two chatted without a word, and soon the car drove to a hotel. Shen Luo knew from a look at the hotel that the money for one night was enough for the animals in the hospital to eat for many days.

Both of them were dressed a little bit old-fashioned and even shabby, but fortunately they were not stopped outside the hotel.

As soon as he entered the lobby, a man in a black suit walked over and said respectfully: "Young master, husband and wife are waiting for you in the room!"