Chapter 38

The mother cat stayed in the hospital, and Shen Luo wanted to take care of the pregnant cat again. Fortunately, he was already familiar with it, and fortunately he was sterilized this time after giving birth.

Shen Luo felt a little tired after finishing the mother cat's affairs.

At this time, someone came to the door with a dog with a bloody face and asked the hospital for treatment.

Wang Wei took the dog and rushed to the operating room. Xiaochuan helped to make preparations.

Shen Luo greeted the couple and the child, and said, "Sit down and have a sip of tea. We will try our best to save it. The dog seems to be seriously injured, but it shouldn't be a big problem."

Shen Luo could feel the dog's The vitality is quite strong, not weak.

The man wiped his face and said, "Thanks to the doctor, you must help him."

"Of course!"

The woman beside him also echoed a few times.

"What's wrong with this dog? It doesn't look like a car crash." Shen Luo asked.

The man told Shen Luo what happened.

It turned out that it is the Chinese New Year. The children in his family are naughty and like to play with cannons. The adults also know the danger, so they will always be with the children to ensure safety. Today, the adults in the family are about to start working, so they are also negligent to the children. Unexpectedly, the children don't know where they picked up the cannon and no adults are with them. When I was playing today, the lead of one of the cannons was extremely short. After the child ignited it, it was too late to leave it. The dog rushed over and bit the cannon, so that the child was not injured.

"Don't think my dog ​​is just a local dog, he's very loyal! If it weren't for his pounce, my child wouldn't know what would become." The man touched his son, obviously a little scared.

Shen Luo didn't expect things to be like this. In fact, dogs themselves are very alert to such dangerous objects and will avoid them far away. They don't want to bear the arrogance of a child, but for the safety of their owners, they will be bombed. Very rare.

Shen Luo said: "It is indeed a loyal dog. Don't worry, it should be fine." The

man and the woman nodded, their faces a little sad.

About two hours after the operating room opened, Wang Bo came out first and said, "Your dog was injured by the bomb? It was hurt very badly in the mouth. A few teeth were lost. Recently, he can only eat liquid food. , The facial injury is not very important, take good care of it, and it will recover."

"Can you recover to the previous time?"

"That's probably a bit difficult, I'm afraid a few teeth will grow out." Wang Bo said solemnly.

The man hurriedly asked, "What about the other aspects? His gun was exploded in his mouth. Does it affect his brain?" What

if it explodes into a paralyzed dog.

Wang Bo smiled and said, "Don't worry, it's okay. Fortunately, this is not exploding on people. Otherwise, apart from being injured, they may catch fire."

People have flammable hair and clothing, and they may burn if they are exposed to sparks. When the man thought about the situation, he couldn't help but shudder. He looked at the child in his wife's arms and felt relieved.