Chapter 147

Of course, what Shen Luo had to admit was that Corgi was really cute, with short legs, a fat body, and a round butt. This cute structure could indeed kill many people in seconds.

Sometimes Corgi would lie on Zheng Jiamei's lap to sleep, and she wouldn't wake up no matter how much Zheng Jiamei fiddled with. Her little belly was swollen and she wanted to touch it.

Shen Luo also admired the psychological quality of Corgi. Maybe they had forgotten the moment of life and death.

At Christmas, Zheng Jiamei released the last beautiful photo. All the animals named on the Internet put on Christmas hats and took a family portrait together. There are still a lot of cats and dogs, all of them are Shen. Luo family star animals, each animal has its own fan base.

This photo has been set up as a desktop by many fans and has been carefully collected. It is really rare. Those who can name all the animals in the picture must be die-hard fans of the hospital.

After the photo was released, it was reposted by many big v and public accounts. Congratulations to everyone for a Happy New Year. Of course, some people reposted it after asking permission, and others reposted it without asking.

Even though Christmas is a Western holiday, Shen Luo still had a good idea. He made some delicious Chinese New Year for the animals. All the animals ate very happily. Shen Luo's craftsmanship is just great!

In the evening, when Zheng Jiamei was packing her things, the phone had a ringtone, and when she took it out to look at it, she suddenly screamed, attracting everyone to watch: "What's the matter?"

"Happy event! Feng Yuanyuan and Qiao Zhenmian have finally determined their relationship. "

It turned out to be this thing, Shen Luo said: "It is indeed finally, I see the state of the two of them, I can't wait to pierce that layer of window paper."

Everyone nodded one after another, and the two of them were obviously almost living in the same roof. It's really anxious to die for everyone if they refuse to establish a relationship.

Qiao Zhenmian is the type that Zheng Jiamei appreciates. Zheng Jiamei is also very happy to see that someone has finally determined the target, but Shen Luo suddenly realizes one thing, "You all have this WeChat group? Why don't you add me? !"

Both Wang Wei and Wang Bo pretended to do their own things, but Zheng Jiamei said frankly: "You are ashamed to say! You still use a keyboard machine, you can't even install WeChat, you want to add our WeChat?"

Shen Luo's The phone is indeed a keyboard machine. After many years of using it, the silver paint on the keyboard has fallen off, revealing a black background. If it weren't for the raised numbers on the design, I really don't know which keyboard on this phone is. Which number, and his mobile phone can only call and send text messages.

"Don't look down on people who don't have money, hum!" Shen Luo turned and walked away. He didn't know that Zheng Jiamei was going to mock him again for being stingy. It's just that if the phone is used for a long time, there will be feelings. Now he knows who the phone's contacts are and which number is with his eyes closed, and he can accurately edit the information with his eyes closed, and then send it to that person.

Of course, this kind of machine also has its disadvantages, that is, the memory is too small to store many contacts and text messages, and because it has been used for a long time, it occasionally crashes.

However, it is a good thing that Feng Yuanyuan and Qiao Zhenmian are two people together. Shen Luo thinks that they are a good match. Feng Yuanyuan's personality is a little irritable and domineering. Qiao Zhenmian happens to be the kind of gentle and tolerant person. The individuals still get along very well, and with the strongest assist of Feng Baobao, the two have great hopes for a successful cultivation.