Chapter 99

Shen Luo felt that what Xu Jinyang should have said was true, because Little Fatty had money in his family, and he was not a good student like Xiaochuan. Besides, it was not unusual for elementary school students to fall in love.

The point is, this little fat man doesn't brag, because there is nothing he can't do.

The three of them ignored Xu Jinyang and continued the discussion, but Xu Jinyang had to stay by, and the three of them couldn't drive him away.

On this day, Lv Zhenchang only talked about his own thoughts, anyway, he hoped that the proposal would be more romantic and more dog-like.

After talking for more than an hour, more people came to the hospital. Sun Lixin and Lv Zhenchang had to leave first, and the three kept in touch on their mobile phones.

Shen Luo was busy collecting money, introducing pets to people, trimming pets' hair and nails, and so on. After working for more than two hours, he stopped.

Xu Jinyang leaned in and wanted to get involved in the marriage proposal.

Shen Luo thought, anyway, this kid said, it's all about the three of them, so he didn't stop Xu Jinyang from talking.

Of course, Xu Jinyang's ideas and Shen Luo could not fully adopt them. Why do dogs and bridegroom perform acrobatics? What dogs line up like a military parade, and use helicopters to send marriage proposal rings. The local tyrant's methods are really impossible. Yes, but some details can still be used, such as spreading rose petals on the ground, such as a dog giving a ring, or the like.

At night, Shen Luo couldn't help sighing: "Your brother can really say that I'm tired of hearing it, and he still doesn't feel tired."

Xiaochuan smiled and said: "It's rare for someone to listen to his ideas. Of course, he has to say it all at once. That's enough."

Shen Luo remembered what Xu Jinyang said during the day, and couldn't help asking: "Your brother said he had talked about three girlfriends, what about you. When you were so old, did you talk about a few?"

Xiaochuan looks better than Xu Jinyang's little fat man, and he must be more attractive to girls. Shen Luo couldn't help but feel jealous.

Xiao Chuan said: "He is different from me. He can play unscrupulously at school, but I can't."

Shen Luo suddenly felt a little bit sour, Xiaochuan has been shouldering heavy responsibilities since he was a child!

Xiaochuan's speed was very fast, and he rented the machine to Shen Luo within two days. Shen Luo tried it on his own, and it felt pretty good. The mixer is much more convenient than his own hands. The large oven can bake a lot of small biscuits at once, but the power consumption is a bit scary.

Shen Luo personally bought all kinds of raw materials. The meat is the freshest. The corn flour and the like are grown in his own field. The trace elements are also selected after Xiaochuan's inspection. When I bought it, I thought it was very expensive. , But thinking that a bag can last for a long time, Shen Luo feels relieved a lot.

With Xu Jinyang's blending, the three people's plan was completed in three days.

Xu Jinyang was extremely excited when he saw that his opinions were adopted, and he must help Shen Luo. Shen Luo had no choice but to send him some unimportant work.

This little guy still writes a diary seriously. Shen Luo didn't care about it stealthily. After finishing writing it, he showed it to Shen Luo, and explained to Shen Luo where the handwriting was too ugly. Shen Luo felt that the kid was really peculiar.