Chapter 115

In the evening, Shen Luo told Xiaochuan about this matter. Xiaochuan smiled and said, "Ethan's EQ is higher than you."

Shen Luo: ...

how did you feel Sensen's malice?

Not long after the Mid-Autumn Festival, it was the eleventh holiday. For office workers, it was a long holiday, but for office workers like Zheng Jiamei and Wang Bo. This kind of holiday is the same as it doesn't exist.

Fortunately, they didn't mind at all. Zheng Jiamei would take time off if something happened. As a single dog without a girlfriend, Wang Bo went back to the vacation and stayed alone. It was meaningless.

When the holiday comes, it means that the pupils will come to the door, and those pupils will often come to see Shun Shun or something.

"Boss, when I was in the vegetable market, I heard the cat crying behind it, but I couldn't see it. I don't know if there really are cats."

Near the Yujin River Park, there are basically newly built commercial houses. More than a mile away, there is an old residential area. Even the vegetable market there is quite old. Because it was formed spontaneously, it is quite messy. One side of the vegetable market is surrounded by a wall, and there is a black water behind the wall. The ditch, the ditch is messy and dirty, and the old residential building is farther away.

I have to ask Shen Luo why he is so clear, because Shen Luo often goes there to buy vegetables. The price of the vegetables in the nearby new vegetable market is a bit more expensive than the old one. Of course, the stingy Shen Luo would rather run away to buy vegetables every time.

Shen Luo followed the pupils to the vegetable market. The vegetable market was not very lively at this time, and it would become lively after get off work.

The water in the ditch behind the wall was a bit dark. The primary school student pointed and said, "That's right there."

Shen Luo looked around, found a place with a broken table, climbed up, over the wall, and reached the side of the ditch. Listen carefully, there seems to be a kitten barking.

After walking a few steps, he saw the body of a cat still in the ditch. Shen Luo couldn't help but frown, and walked forward for a while, and found a black hole. The hole was quite dry. Don't worry about rain getting in.

Shen Luo understood at a glance. It should be a certain female cat who found a place to give birth to kittens, sheltered from wind and rain. The location was good, and there was still a vegetable market nearby. Butcher stalls would throw away some leftovers and sell them. When the fish kills the fish, they will also lose some innards. They can still feed on the vegetable market and feed the kittens. However, the kittens are estimated to have lost their mothers and cried out of hunger in the original place. Shen Luo didn't know if the dead cat was their mother.

Shen Luo carefully took out the cat from the cave. The five kittens still had their eyes closed. They probably didn't see much light. They were all thin and small, with sparse hair, and two of them were dead.

Put the living kitten in the cage, and put the dead kitten in the bag. Shen Luo found a stick and other things again, took the dead cat and put it in the bag, and prepared to take it back and bury it at night.

When Shen Luo came over the wall again, the whole person was already stinking.

Shen Luo didn't dare to ask elementary school students to help with things, only to keep them away from him. After he went back, he had to take a good bath for disinfection.