Chapter 85

Shen Luo expressed his gratification for the trust of the owl, but throwing down such a sparrow made Shen Luo speechless.

After waiting for the two birds in the hospital, Shen Luo gave them to Wang Bo to check the condition of the owl first, and then the sparrow. I don't know if the bloody sparrow is dead or alive!

There is no problem with the owl. I have been vaccinated when I was in the hospital, and the antibody is still effective, so there is no need to worry about carrying germs.

The owl came and flew away quickly. The little sparrow he sent can only be treated by the hospital.

The little sparrow looked miserable. After washing off the blood stains, she found that she was actually okay. The injury was not serious, and the blood did not seem to belong to the sparrow. If the sparrow shed so much blood, it must be dead.

Wang Bo applied medicine to the sparrow, bandaged it, treated the germs on his body, and arranged an isolation room.

Shen Luo wondered, should he arrange a wildlife ward? After all, pets are not the same as wild animals. Wild animals may carry deadly germs and parasites because of their complicated environment and complicated food. Like, pets are usually spoiled, and their resistance is not comparable to those of wild animals.

And the sparrow had been fainting all the time, and Shen Luo felt that she should have been fainted by fright. It is estimated that he escaped after a battle of life and death.

After Wang Bo dealt with the sparrow's injury, he stuffed it into the cubicle. After the sparrow woke up, he flew around in the cage, pretending to be, and the cry was very frightened. He seemed to think I did not escape.

Shen Luo had no choice but to step forward to comfort him, but the sparrow seemed to be a tendon. Even if Shen Luo said it many times, it still felt very scared. Fortunately, I quickly lost energy and stopped to rest.

It took Shen Luo a lot of effort to convince Sparrow that he was indeed safe, and finally stopped making noise. Shen Luo also breathed a sigh of relief.

The sparrow is a very timid bird, so it will be frightened if there is a slight movement, but it is also stupid. It will be harder to see what you eat. Sometimes in order to eat to forget the risk, for the stupid sparrow Shen Luo also said that he was speechless.

Shen Luo had come into contact with a lot of silly and cute animals, and each had its own silly cuteness. Sparrows felt stupid, but they didn't feel cute yet.

After signing the contract, Shen Luo will also take Ethan to shoot an advertisement.

Like many car advertisements, a family is the theme and there will be no big celebrities. This is also true for the car advertisements, but the males are more handsome and look successful in their careers, while the females are also very pleasing to the eye. It is not stunning and beautiful, but it makes people feel very comfortable. There is also a pair of old people and two children, this is the composition of a family. Ethan is their domestic pet.

Shen Luo was fortunate to see the indoor advertising shooting this time. It was also a more professional advertising shooting. However, Shen Luo felt that the final result of the advertisement was as big as the difference between the packaging and the actual product at the shooting scene. The actual scene was really too crude. .

This time the theme is family, reflecting the large capacity of the car, so there is a scene of getting on the car at the door of the house.

It's just that this street scene was all built, and only a very simple piece was built. It is said that the rest was completed later, and Shen Luo finally knew that the tall decorations and home furnishings in the advertisement were actually all fake.