Chapter 20

Shen Luo let out a sigh of relief when he saw that police officer walked away. Although Shen Luo knew that the credit hospital and cats and dogs could not be claimed, but after a fight and almost lost his life, Shen Luo still felt a little uncomfortable.

When Xiaochuan saw this, he came over and asked, Shen Luo said the matter, and Xiaochuan patted him on the shoulder: "This is the best choice. It's better to keep a low profile."

Shen Luo nodded, just hope that the police station. Let's give them a good reward for their great efforts.

After being depressed for a while, Shen Luo gradually had no time to think about it because of his busy schedule.

Because the cat and dog were injured, the pet hospital was really quiet for two days.

Bai Yun is recovering well, and the black soil is accompanied every day, licking and licking, Bai Yun probably enjoys such a small day.

A Fei was very fierce in the battle that night, which made Shen Luo look at her with admiration, but A Fei was still like that, with a very cold look, and liked chasing other cats, which obviously couldn't stand the praise.

However, after the criminal gang that was abducting and trafficking children was knocked out, it was in the news. As expected, the police station didn't reveal anything, and no one had any doubts.

Two days later, the police officer returned, and he also sent a bonus of 20,000 yuan.

"These are our little tribute, please accept it."

Shen Luo also accepted it without any kind of courtesy. In addition to deducting the medical expenses of 20,000 yuan, there is nothing left for cats, dogs and dogs. what.

The police officer can be considered as a student once and twice, and he understands Shen Luo's style of work, so he is not so surprised. Seeing that he is sensible and easy to talk, he can't help chatting more before knowing that the hospital used to accept stray animals.

"This is a good thing. Thanks for your hard work. In our police station, you don't know that there are often weird things, such as people picking up injured animals and sending them over, such as pets fighting and finding us to settle the case. I really can't finish talking."

Seeing that the police officer was quite talkative, Shen Luo poured a glass of water and said, "Then your work is also very interesting."

"Hey, what's the interesting thing? It's very tiring when you go to the police."

After talking for almost an hour, the other party left.

After receiving 20,000 yuan, Shen Luo was in a good mood and prepared to give everyone an extra meal, especially those who worked hard.

When Shen Luo was busy in the kitchen, Xiaochuan was not idle either, just lay hands beside him.

"Boss, your craftsmanship is good, I look drooling."

Shen Luo said: "Then you will continue to drool!"

Xiaochuan smiled and said, "I won't grab it with them, watch a lot, and divide it. It's less."

"You're sensible."

Shen Luo made the noodles, added a lot of nutrient powder and the like, squeezed muddy flour on the baking tray and stuffed it into the oven.

"What are you doing?"

Shen Luo said, "It's just some small biscuits, which can be eaten by cats and dogs. They are my exclusive secret recipe. They are better than the food you buy and save money. But I don't have much energy and can only make them occasionally. Now, give them extra meals."

Xiaochuan replied: "Then you are quite capable."

Shen Luo couldn't help feeling a little proud.

While the meal was being added, a big dog rushed in, followed by a beauty with ten centimeters high heels, and she couldn't hold her back.

"Excuse me, what's the matter?"

Although Shen Luo was bent, he couldn't help but look at this beauty.

Although the beauties are wearing masks and glasses and can't see their faces, they are really first-class beauties depending on their temperament and their figures. Straight men look straight.

"No, no, we were just passing by, but I didn't expect Ahua to rush in directly, and I couldn't help it."

Shen Luo twitched the corner of his mouth, and looked at the Saint Bernard dog with some pity. It looked so silly, and it turned out to be such a rustic name. It was... speechless.

The St. Bernard dog A Hua desperately rushed towards the food bowl, and the beauty felt embarrassed, "A Hua went out to eat dog food, I don't know what's wrong, so gluttonous."

Shen Luo smiled, "It's definitely me. The food is too fragrant, so he can't help it anymore."

"Really? You do it? What do you have?"

"It's just some beef and the like, stewed some vegetables, for pets. . " "

ah, "beauty to the interest," Can you let me pay for my house to eat a little Jen? "

it seems that beauty is also very loved his big dog, actually opened this mouth.

Shen Luo felt it was difficult to refuse, so he nodded: "Okay, there is still a little in the pot, I'll bring it to him, if you have money, how about twenty yuan a pot?" The

beauty nodded.

Shen Luo filled the St. Bernard with a clean food bowl, and the St. Bernard fell into it.

The beauty let go of the traction rope in her hand and took off her mask and sunglasses. Zheng Jiamei suddenly screamed: "

You-- " Everyone was startled: "What's wrong?"

Zheng Jiamei ran from behind the service desk. Come out: "Are you the well-dressed host Yuan Ying?"

Although Zheng Jiamei's salary is not high, she has money at home, so she loves dressing up and shopping.

Yuan Ying smiled: "Yeah, hello, I didn't expect to meet my audience here."

"I am not only your audience, but also your fan! Your recommendation fits my taste very well! God, I really didn't expect it!"

"Thank you." Yuan Ying still maintained professionalism.

"By the way, it seems that the show has been stopped recently. What's the reason?" Zheng Jiamei asked directly, and Shen Luo suddenly had only one sentence in his heart: it's over.

The host's program is no longer broadcast, obviously because of some reason it was cancelled!

Yuan Ying smiled and said: "In fact, because the show is undergoing adjustments, there will be some changes. In addition, I happened to take a play and I was about to act, so the show was suspended."

Zheng Jiamei suddenly relaxed. Tone: "That's it, that's good, I'm really worried that your show will not be broadcast! By the way, what movie are you acting in?"

"It's just a younger film, I don't have many roles." Yuan Ying said reservedly.

Shen Luo felt that this was the difference between people. Look at Yuan Ying and then Zheng Jiamei. Although both of them look good, Yuan Ying's temperament is much better.

Zheng Jiamei pulled Yuan Ying to chuckle and chat, and after the Saint Bernard finished eating his own things, he didn't make a fuss. He lay obediently on the ground, but he was too big and took up a big chunk of him. When you are by your side, be very careful not to step on him.

    Yuan Ying saw that since she had come to the hospital, she would take a bath for A Hua by the way, which was considered consumption. Shen Luo felt that this beauty really understands fun.