Chapter 92

Shen Luo brought two watermelons to the hospital. Zheng Jiamei's eyes were bright, and she hurriedly called her mother, but Zheng Jiamei's mother came by herself and brought her teddy dog.

Shen Luo got a fruit knife, cut the watermelon, and said, "Auntie, this is a melon grown in the countryside. I asked it and said it is more green and less chemical. You can taste it. If you are satisfied, I will help you decide. "

Zheng Jiamei's mother is a well-maintained woman, and she has an elegant manner. Zheng Jiamei's appearance has inherited her characteristics to a certain extent, but she is not as charming as her.

Mother Zheng picked up a small piece of watermelon and took a bite, pursed her mouth, tasted it, and said, "It's okay, it's almost the same as yours, but it can still be eaten, better than the market."

Shen Luo He also ate a piece. To be honest, he really didn't make any difference. Of course, to him, watermelon is the same flavor.

"? What do you mean to or not,"

Zheng mother took out a handkerchief and wiped his hand and said:. "To it can be used to give it away, let him give me five hundred pounds,"

all of a sudden from one hundred Jin has become five hundred Jin, it is indeed a rich family.

Shen Luo called Wangfu and asked him to pick 500 catties of watermelon directly from the field and send it. When Wang Fu heard it, he was very happy. Five hundred catties of watermelon will be sold for a long time in the city!

Shen Luo left Mother Zheng for dinner in the hospital. It was rare that Mother Zheng praised his craftsmanship, which made Shen Luo feel a little embarrassed.

In the afternoon, Wangfu sent more than 500 catties of watermelon. It was the same tractor. He drove more than two and nearly three hours into the city, sweating profusely, which was not easy.

Mother Zheng had seen the melon, and it was fresh, and there was a little transparent pulp on the melon.

After the melon was tested, Wangfu weighed the watermelon on the hospital scale. The weight exceeded 20 catties. Wangfu smiled and said, "I am afraid that the watermelon will be broken on the road, so I took more. Since they are all moved here, this Twenty catties will be given to you, I have not done such a big business yet!

Mother Zheng thinks this person is kind, but she is not short of money, so the price is higher than the market, and both parties are very happy.

Wangfu helped Zheng's mother to send the watermelon back. Xiao Clever did not follow Zheng's mother and was left by Zheng Jiamei.

Clever is also a dog that everyone in the hospital is very familiar with, but he does not have a regular visitor to another hospital, the smart Teddy named Meimei.

Zheng Jiamei was playing with her little cleverness for a while, and then she thought on a whim, and said, "Boss, how about I introduce the little cleverness to Meimei? Two can give birth to little teddies!"

Little Teddy is indeed very cute, and he will have Curly hair, chocolate color is the most popular.

Shen Luo said: "If Smarty doesn't mind that Meimei can't give birth, if Meimei doesn't mind that Smarty is a father-in-law, you can try."

Zheng Jiamei completely forgot that both dogs had castration operations. Although Teddy still has hooliganism after castration, he will do a lot better than nothing.

Zheng Jiamei could only sigh.

In fact, fate is such a wonderful thing. As soon as Zheng Jiamei put it down, Aunt Zeng brought her family Meimei.