Chapter 72

Before the last game, the dog owners in the rest area looked at Shen Luo and his ass in admiration. As a contestant, of course they knew how difficult it was to perform that set of actions.

Shen Luo had a faint little pride in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. Isn't it good to pretend to be forced? After pretending to be forced, you must show a trivial expression before you can score full marks.

The last item is that multiple dogs compete for the Frisbee together. After the machine launches the Frisbee, all the participating dogs compete. This is not only for speed but also for strength. All the dogs pounce together and bite together. , Whoever wins is whoever wins.

There is a 15-minute rest period between the second and third events. Make sure that the last dog has a full rest before continuing the game.

Shen Luo hugged his ass and rubbed it for a while, and told him that the most important thing is to pay attention to safety. Dogs don't understand what friendship is the first game and second. They really start to be ruthless. It is possible to bite their neck, so be careful. , Especially when so many dogs are fighting together.

Brother Pi said that he is not a vegetarian. If the dog dares to treat him, he will make people look good!

Shen Luo patted Brother Fart on the head, knowing that Brother Fart was not joking, Brother Fart had been wandering outside for a while, and his obsession with food was a sequelae of that time. The fierce offensive ability is also a reserved skill, and the average dog and the ass are really unforgettable.

Fifteen minutes passed quickly. The dogs appeared one by one in the order of appearance. When Brother Fart appeared, the applause and cheers of the audience were obviously much enthusiastic. Even Shen Luo couldn't help grinning, Brother Fart. Isn't this famous?

After the game started, as soon as the frisbee flew out of the machine, a group of dogs rushed. The first time an Alaska grabbed the frisbee, it was too far away to see clearly, but Shen Luo felt that the dog should be with Erha The one who fought, it's no wonder Erha couldn't beat others, so fierce!

As the fight continued, Brother Pi won three more Frisbees in a row, drawing cheers from the audience.

In the end, this event lasted no more than five minutes, so the results of the game came out very quickly. Pitge took the first place with eight frisbees. The result of this frisbee competition is also obvious.

Fart brother is indeed the first!

Shen Luo jumped up suddenly.

The first two times, when the ball took the first place, A Chou Nao did so so that he was not in a good mood to receive the prize. When Ethan took the first place, he happened to be injured again, even if he took the first place. I didn't feel too happy either, only this time the fart brother was considered the first place smoothly!

When Brother Pit came off the court, Shen Luo picked him up in a hand and turned around. The dogs weighing tens of catties were not heavy at all!

"Bow!" I am the first! Shen Luo heard the fart brother say.

Shen Luo was also very happy and said, "That's right, you are the first!" The

fart ran out and ran wildly around the court before returning. He remembers that Ethan and Qiuqiu won the first place, and Shen Luo made them delicious. This time, he should be no less, right?

Shen Luo: ......

He thought that brother fart really understood the meaning of first place, but he didn't expect that he was so excited when he equated first place with delicious food! In vain, he looked up at the fart brother.