Chapter 7

The young couple felt embarrassed, but the old man knew best, and said directly: "Give the boss several thousand dollars and let the boss buy something delicious and fun for the dog. It is a thank you to his dog!"

Shen Luozai I gave the old man a thumbs up in my heart, and he knows what he needs best.

In the end, the man counted two thousand yuan from his wallet, and borrowed some money from a few relatives who followed, and put a total of five thousand yuan to Shen Luo.

Shen Luo accepted it with a smile, and said, "Since you have always said that, then I can't refuse. Today I will sell them beef and tooth sacrifice. My dog ​​hasn't eaten meat for a long time."

Wang Wei pretended not to. Hear, what did Ethan ate last night? What a nonsense with your eyes open! Wang Wei admired the boss, but he could not learn it.

Soon, the family that went, Luo Shen was smiling and pocketed the money, rubbed his face, Ethan's hair, said: "! Today you to buy beef, each eating a chunk of"

this time it just The old men who were still chatting couldn't help but ask: "The dog that saved people yesterday was yours?"

There are many people raising dogs around here, and many people like golden retrievers who are gentle and beautiful dogs. And what happened yesterday has spread all around here.

Shen Luo said: "Why, do you always believe in my dog?" The

old man usually knows Shen Luo very well. They usually bring dogs to check their health, take a shower and buy dog ​​food. The relationship is good. Seeing Shen Luo grinning, also He didn't take it seriously, and said: "That's not true, it's just a bit of an accident. That magical dog turned out to be yours."

Shen Luo smiled, and said: "It's not magical, just like running into the water at ordinary times. There will be a trick for a dog, this time I didn't expect it."

"It's really a good dog." Several old men praised, nothing can compare to saving people!

At noon, Shen Luo really bought beef and chicken for the dogs, and made a big pot of food that cats and dogs can eat together with some coarse grains, and supplemented nutrition for the dogs. Several old men's dogs followed suit. Meal.

Of course Ethan's was the most, but he still gave some to the little tits and watched them lovingly. If Ethan doesn't guard, Erha and the bald Samoyed will probably come over and grab them.

In addition, there is a small pot left, and Shen Luo is going to take it back for the black brothers. It is not easy for the brothers to look at the chickens.

However, what Shen Luo didn't expect was that the matter was not over yet. Someone took a video of the matter and posted it on the Internet, which attracted a lot of praise, and even news reporters came to the door.

This news reporter is of course the news of the city, and more advanced media have no time to care about such trivial matters.

The reporter who came to interview was still a beautiful woman.

After the reporter asked about the situation, he walked outside and started shooting at the door of Petting Hospital. Shen Luo also specifically confessed that the sign of the petting hospital must be photographed.

While the reporter was shooting outside, Zheng Jiamei quietly asked Shen Luo: "Do you really want to be on TV?"

Shen Luo said, "Of course, this is a free advertisement!"