Chapter 135

Shen Luo told the dog's owner that he had buried the dog's corpse. The owner had no opinion on this, and that the dog's corpse had to be handed over to the hospital for disposal in the end.

The aunt cried and left, and everyone still felt sad.

Wang Wei said, "Boss, should we catch the person who is secretly playing tricks? Otherwise, our dogs are also in danger."

Shen Luo's obedient dogs are all free-range dogs. Of course, many dogs just stroll at the door. When Shen Luo was walking in the evening, he went to the park to play for an hour and a half. Like Zhentian, Shen Luo had no control over where people were going. If someone really took a black hand on the dog, he would press them on. Drowning in the water, Shen Luo's dog is indeed quite dangerous. In addition to fountains in the park, there are also lakes. There is not enough water in the fountain ponds, and the lake can still drown large dogs.

Both Zheng Jiamei and Wang Bo agreed with Wang Wei's statement that it is okay to dislike dogs, but they can't hurt their lives.

Shen Luo said: "This matter must be resolved, but we still have to find out the matter first." Only after finding out

the matter, we can do it.

Shen Luo called Zhentian, Ethan, Duoduo and other very smart dogs, and arranged tasks for them. Each dog went to patrol the park. If he saw someone drowning a dog, he must send an alarm. It is best to be able to save the dog, provided that you must ensure your own safety.

These dogs have been with Shen Luo for more than half a year, and they may not be reliable at ordinary times, but they are still very reliable when they encounter this kind of business.

Shen Luo hopes to catch the current situation. The law can't punish him, but this matter is made public, and everyone is a little wary.

According to what Shen Luo said, several dogs patrolled in shifts. Each dog would spend two to three hours a day, lurking near the water, and be aware of any unusual movements.

There was no movement for several days, and Shen Luo thought that those people would not dare to come out. The dogs are still doing things seriously, without any slack.

It was a cloudy day, it was dark early, and the lights had already been turned on in the park, but the white and miserable lights looked very lonely in the cold park, shaking the sky and lying motionless in the grass, this was for him It's not a big deal. During the service, lying motionless in the grass for several hours is the basic ability.

His ears were pricked up, and a pair of eyes scrutinized several roads leading to a fountain pool not far away, and he could hear footsteps hundreds of meters away.

It was almost nine o'clock in the evening, and there was no one in the park.

Suddenly, there was a sound of footsteps, Zhentian immediately half propped up his body, looking for the source of the sound.

A few minutes later, I saw a man in a black coat appearing on the trail, with a dog in his hand. The dog was struggling desperately, but it was too small to be of any use. The man in black gently and skillfully Stopped him.

Zhentian stared at the man with a pair of eyes, and he could feel the dangerous breath of the man. The man in black walked to the side of the fountain and looked around, as if he was looking at whether there was anyone on the left or right, and this area, There is a camera, but it's a pity that the person seems to know how to avoid the camera.

The man squatted by the fountain for a while, with his back to Zhentian, Zhentian stood up quietly, ready to rush over to save the dog, but the man suddenly stood up, still carrying the dog in his hand.