3 | Time's Up!

Eventually, Todoroki and Izuku were able to find each other on a Main Street.

A girl in black clothes sat perched on top of a building, staring down at the duo.

They saw her, but she wasn't doing anything. They didn't even know if she was part of the enemy class.

Neither side took their eyes off of the other.

"THIRTY SECONDS LEFT!"

Out of nowhere, Ahri tackled todoroki. Before Izuku could help, a giant hawk swooped down and picked him up.

Ahri and todoroki rolled over each other, with Ahri eventually straddling him. As she fought to knock him out, he was fighting to get her off or immobilize her. Meanwhile, Izuku was screaming because he was being abducted by a bird.

Todoroki grabbed the bare spot on Ahri's upper thighs (due to the way her costume is) and began to freeze.

"TIME!"

Everyone stopped and took a deep breath. Tensions eased as everyone relaxed. Ahri and Todoroki both realized their current position and blushed while todoroki worked on thawing the ice currently holding her down on top of him.

He kept apologizing, even though they both knew it was her fault.

The bird put Izuku down and morphed into the girl that had been sitting on the building.

Then, per instruction, the classes went their separate ways to clean up.