86 | Blackmail

Trigger warning: Sexual Assault

Ahri carried the dishes into the kitchen, placing them in the sink.

"That was delicious!" Seiteki patted his stomach, standing up.

Ahri smiled, walking back to the dining room. "I'm glad we're even now."

Seiteki cocked his head. "Well..." a devilish grin crossed his face and he took a step closer to her. "Not exactly..."

In one swift movement, he pinned Ahri against the wall. He propped himself up with one arm, his lips resting against her ear. His hot breath tickled her skin as he ran his free hand up her thigh, gently whispering in her ear.

"There is... one more thing..."

Ahri froze, internally panicking. Her heart raced so fast she could hardly see straight.

"Why don't we have a little... fun."

He gave a short laugh, his fingers slipping beneath the hem of Ahri's pants.

Ahri snapped back to reality and pushed him away, kicking him in the manhood and knocking him to the floor.

"Get away from me you pervert, I'm married and not interested!"

Seiteki rubbed his head, regaining his sense of reality.

"Damn... so you're gonna play hard to get, huh? Lucky for you I like it rough."

He stood up as Ahri scrambled away.

"You don't wanna do that." He shouted after her. "Remember, I'm in charge of Blaze's medical care, and it would be very unfortunate if he couldn't get a transplant."

Ahri froze.

Seiteki came up behind her, slipping his hands under her shirt and up to her breasts, gently caressing them.

Ahri's knees almost buckled under her.

Damnit. Why are you so weak?

She glanced around the home she once felt safe in.

The light.

The walls.

The cold.

His hands.

She squeezed her eyes shut.

It was all too familiar.

Her body felt limp.

He dragged her up the stairs and to her and Blaze's bedroom.

Fight Goddamnit.

He violently hurled her onto the bed.

She didn't fight him as he removed her shirt.

He quickly found some kind of rope and tied her arms to the bed frame above her.

He laid down on top of her, licking her neck.

"P-please..." Ahri whispered, tears running down her cheeks. "Don't do this."

Seiteki smiled into her skin.

"Oh, I don't give two shits what you think or if you enjoy this at all."

"But you'll lose your job once someone finds out."

He laughed.

"That's why no one's gonna find out. It would be very unfortunate if Blaze had an... accident in the hospital."

Ahri inhaled sharply.

She had no choice.