11 | A Flurry Of Emotions

With the help of recovery girl, Ahri was ready to leave less than 24 hours later. Her casts came off and she went to the bathroom to change out of the hospital gown.

Once she took the gown off, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and she stopped short.

Recovery girl was able to remove the hickeys and minimize the scars, but not make them disappear.

A dark line ran from just below her chest to her hips.

A scar.

She traced it with her finger, and a tear escaped her eye.

She didn't have a scar for any noble reason. 

She didn't get it while saving or protecting someone.

She was a helpless victim.

Not a hero.

The entire ride back to campus was a blur.

When they arrived she immediately went to her dorm.

And she cried.

A few hours passed, and it was about 8 pm.

Someone knocked.

"Who is it?" She said, trying to sound like she hadn't just been balling her eyes out.

"It's Blaze. Can I come in?"

Ahri hesitated.

"Is everything okay?"

She sniffed.

He let himself in and closed the door.

He noticed she has been crying, and immediately ran to her side. 

He sat on her bed next to her.

"What's wrong?"

She paused, taking in a shaky breath.

"There's just been... so much going on and..." she sniffed again, only speaking between sobs.

He put his arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

She cried into his chest, while he comforted her.

Blaze knew it was more than just taking in everything that had happened.

"Tell me what's really up. I can tell it's something else, Ahri."

She came away from his embrace, giving him a weak smile. 

"You know me so well..."

Ahri stood up and turned to face Blaze.

She grabbed the bottom of the hoodie she was wearing and pulled it up just high enough to reveal her entire scar.

Blaze looked at her confused.

"I don't see the problem. It's a scar, we all have them." He held up his arm showing off the burn scar he got when he had to melt some snow and ice on a winter highway so emergency vehicles could pass.

She sat back down next to him.

"The difference is; you got your scar doing something to save lives. I got mine because I was a victim. I was useless at the crash. I couldn't do anything but lie there and watch..."

"Ahri, you couldn't control any of that. It's not your fault."

She paused.

"...And it's ugly as sin."

Blaze laughed.

"It's a scar. It's gonna be uglier than Bakugo when he's angry."

Ahri smiled.

"And besides," he looked away, his cheeks growing a light shade of pink. He looked back and placed his hand on her cheek. "No matter what; You'll always be beautiful to me."

She blushed, and before she could respond, he pulled her into a kiss.

Which she accepted.

Ahri felt her arms move to rest around his neck. Blaze's reached around her waist, and he pulled her tight against his body.

He liked it.

He loved the feeling of her being so close. Blaze wished she could get closer.

But unfortunately, that just wasn't possible.

Or maybe...

It was...

Ahri had moved her hands to rest on his chest. He began to push her back onto the bed, grabbing her wrists and pinning them down.

"B-blaze, what are you doing?"

The passion in his kisses began to rise.

"Blaze-" She said, now lying on her back. Blaze lay on top of her and began sticking his hands under her shirt.

He moved from kissing her mouth down to her cheek, then her neck, shoulder, and chest.

He found her weak spot again and she moaned.

"Blaze..."He didn't respond, sliding off her hoodie.

He moved back to her weak spot, kissing and it. She moaned and began to instinctively spread her legs.

There was a bang on the door.

"COULD YOU LOSERS KEEP IT DOWN IN THERE?!? SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

————————

Bakugo lay awake.

He had already asked them to quiet down.

Nope.

Ahri's moan pierced through the thin wall.

He rolled over and covered his ears with his pillow, wondering who else could hear the activity going on next door.

At about 9pm all was quiet.

He finally fell asleep.

>\\\\<

The next morning, everyone was in the kitchen eating and hanging out.

When Blaze walked in, Bakugo pulled him aside.

"I heard you and Ahri last night."

Blaze looked at bakugo and sighed.

"Nothing really happened. She pushed me off before I could get very far. Only some over the clothes stuff. The only thing that came off was her hoodie."

Bakugo took in a sigh of relief.

Ahri walked in, grabbed a granola bar and sat down on the couch with her phone.

He thought about lecturing her, but considering she had her hood pulled up over her head, the hickeys she had would cause enough embarrassment.