17 | Rescue

IMPORTANT! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND THEMES NOT SUITED FOR AUDIENCES UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO THE MENTION OF RAPE AND TORTURE, AS WELL AS DESCRIPTIONS OF INJURIES. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. 

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE READ carlyandcarson33's CROSSFIRE: VILLIAN DEKU X READER THEN YOU WILL BE FINE VIOLENCE WISE.

It had been a week since Ahri went missing.

The Pro's had managed to find her location.

Her classmates were coming to help with the raid.

The students were sent to search for Ahri.

When they reached the basement they were met with a labyrinth.

They split up to cover more ground. It ended up being two teams: one of all girls and one of all boys.

The Girls found her first. The door had been locked, and Kaze and Jiro had to use their quirks to blow it down.

Once they were inside, they radioed the boys their location.

They found Ahri in a dark corner, lying in a heap.

Her ankle was chained to the wall.

They called her name.

She didn't move.

They got closer and realized she was wearing the torn remains of the dress from the fall formal.

It was hardly recognizable at this point; shredded, doused in blood, and hardly covering anything.

Nothing even close to appropriate for getting her out of there, she was practically naked.

Momo began to create some kind of clothing or blanket to cover her with, while Uraraka and Asui checked her wounds. The others stood guard.

Ahri hardly had a pulse, but it was there.

The boys ran into the room.

The girl's made a barrier to cover her."Don't you DARE look," Mina scorned. "She's practically naked. Momo's making something to cover her with."

The boys promptly nodded and turned around.

"Um, quick question; Kitsunes are supposed to have nine tails right? Ribbit."

The air got tense.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I'm only counting six."

Everyone froze.

Uraraka leaned over.

"Oh my God..."

"They cut them off didn't they." Blaze's voice burned with rage. "Those fucking bastards cut them off, didn't they?"

"Blaze," Sero warned. "Watch your language."

Blaze was shaking. 

"Think about it. If those bastards cut off her tails, why would they stop there?"

Everyone waited in uncomfortable silence.

Bakugo picked up where he left off. "They'd be torturing her to within an inch of death's door. Probably because of her quirk. They wanted information, I'm sure of it."

Hokori sighed. "For all we know she could be blind or deaf now."

"And I know we're all thinking the same thing, even though we don't want to believe it. I'm sure that it happened." Blaze shifted, looking around the room. He couldn't finish. It caused him too much pain.

Todoroki sighed."They probably raped her."

The entire class fell silent.

They all knew it was true.

A loud crash sent them all back to the present. The entire building shook.

"Done!" Momo shouted, wrapping the blanket around Ahri.

"Kirishima, do you think you could break this chain?"

"On it!"

The ceiling shook, And pieces of rubble fell.

"It's not stable," shoji yelled over the chaos. "We need to get out of here!"

Kirishima managed to break the chain, and blaze scooped Ahri up in his arms.

He held on tight.

This time he wouldn't let go.

He knew she couldn't hear him.

He knew she didn't know he was even there.

Her body was limp in his arms.

But yet in that moment, he whispered in her ear:

"It's okay... Everything is gonna be okay now... I'm here..."

Her finger twitched.

His heart filled with hope.

The entire building began to shake.

The class ran for their lives as the ceiling collapsed behind them.

The villains had warped away.

They rushed her to an ambulance.

And then, once again, she was gone.