44 | Reunited

The guards dragged Ahri along.

She was headed to the arena.

She had denied Damien's request for sex, and when he tried to force himself on her, she punched him in the balls.

The guards threw her into a room where a bunch of other prisoners were.

She stood out in her uniform, but no one seemed to pay attention to her.

"Blaze?" She called, as she squeezed through the other prisoners."Blaze are you here?"

"Ahri?! Is it really you?!"

Ahri turned around as Blaze pulled her into a hug.

"You're alive..."

"Blaze I know how to get out of here."

He glanced around nervously.

"Not here."He pulled her behind a bulkhead. "We can't have those kinds of conversations out in the open."

Ahri sighed.

"Blaze, all of the hierarchy are wimps. We could take them down easily! I saw you in the arena that day. I had no idea you could use your quirk like that. You were amazing!"

He winced, and she tilted her head.

"Is everything okay?"

He sighed.

"I don't like killing innocent people, Ahri. And that wasn't me. Someone here has a forced quirk activation power. I didn't have control over what happened."

"But your body is still physically able."

He sighed again. "Plus, we'd need an army to even have a chance against those villains, let alone the guards."

Ahri motioned around her.

"We have an army."

Blaze smirked.

"I know where this is going..."

"Just think about it, Blaze. When everyone is in the arena, no one is outside. On top of that, there are limited ways out."

Blaze's smile turned into a frown.

"But not everyone here is innocent. Some people really are criminals. And as heroes were not supposed to let them free until justice is served. But, I'll think about it. Come on, there are some people I want you to meet."