53 | Winter

Okay, so I decided to change routes plot-wise. I'm generally just experimenting with this story.

It's more all over the place than a toddler on a sugar high or Rarity on a cruise ship in waters with no sales tax.

I decided it didn't have enough family in it.

Okay, so here we go hope y'all like Christmas.

--------------

The cold wind sliced through Mofu's coat as she knocked on the door of the cabin.

Blaze's family owned a cabin in the mountains, and they were spending the holidays there. They invited Mofū and her family, as well as the todoroki and Surōshemōn families.

Blaze opened the door and smiled.

"Hey guys, come on in! Ahri's in the kitchen, and Itsuki and Misaki are down for their nap. Does Aoi mind having to share a room with some of the other kids?"

Bakugo, who was carrying the sleeping now 3-year-old Aoi, smiled.

"I think she'll like the company."

"Good. Follow me."

The huge cabin was fully decorated. Because when it comes to Christmas, Ahri goes more All Out than K/DA.

A huge tree, garlands, tinsel, stockings, the whole shebang.

Mofu sighed.

"I'm glad we can finally have some uninterrupted family time."

Blaze smiled.

"Me too, Mofu." He sighed. "Me too."