73 | Change

"Be careful with those plates, they're antiques!" Ahri shouted across the room.

"I know, I know!" Jikan shouted back, awkwardly carrying the large cardboard box. "I'll be careful, I promise!"

"If you break them, so help me God Jikan-"

"If you break Ahri's plates," Neko sighed, continuing to help Mofū take shelves off the walls. "No sex for a month."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna break them!"

Mofū laughed. "I don't think any of us really trust you."

He blew a raspberry at her before carrying the box outside of the house.

"Lunch is ready, would one of you go tell Mizu and the boys?" Ahri laughed.

(A/N: "Mizu and the boys"... that sounds like a band)

Neko nodded, disappearing outside.

Mofū wandered over to the dining room where Ahri was, taking a seat at one of the set places.

"Did I tell you what Aizakku did last Tuesday?" Mofū sighed taking a bite out of her sandwich.

Ahri shook her head, laughing. "No, what'd he do this time?"

"He pooped behind the couch. Again!"

"Seriously?"

"Kat was pissed because he had to pick it up like it was dog poop. Plastic bag and all."

Ahri burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Todoroki asked as he and the others took a seat.

"Aizakku- He- the couch-" She wheezed, rolling on the floor.

"Are you okay babe?" Blaze raised an eyebrow.

Ahri just nodded and kept hysterically laughing.

Everyone looked to Mofū, who signaled that she had food in her mouth, so she pointed to Bakugo.

Bakugo scowled.

"The little shit pooped behind the couch. Again." He grumbled. "And worst of all I had to pick it up with a plastic bag like it was fuckin dog shit."

Todoroki choked on his drink, while Neko spat hers out.

Jikan and Mizu snickered while Blaze fell to the ground with Ahri, also laughing.

It wasn't long before Neko, todoroki, Jikan, and Mizu all joined them.

"What?" Bakugo growled. "I don't see anything funny about it!"