67

Namjoon and jin along with multiple other people continued to search for Yoongi for some more time. But with no luck people just started to leave. Soon only namjoon, jin, jungkook and jun (is that Yoongi's brother? Idk I'm too lazy to go back and check) were left.

Namjoon sighed looking at the remaining,
"Have you guys called him?" He asked hopefully.

Jun held up his phone
"Yeah multiple times, I think his phone is on silent or something" he frowned.

Namjoon ran a hand through his hair his lips curling into a frown.  "Do you think he might be at the house?" He asked jin

Jin shrugged his shoulders, "he might be, want me to go check?" He asked

Namjoon nodded his head and sat down in the grass, "yeah please go check, I'll stay here just in case he is here" he announced picking at a dandelion.

Jin patted his shoulder " Im gonna take the kids to the house too, you good on your own for a bit?" He got a nod from Namjoon before he motioned for the kids to go to the car.

"I'm gonna stay here with Namjoon" jun said sitting beside him " I'll watch him while your gone and make sure he is okay" he said with a small reassuring smile.

Jin and Namjoon nodded their heads before jin took jungkook to the car, they waved bye before getting in the front and buckling in their seatbelts.

Jin started the car and looked over at jungkook "you got any ideas on where he might be?" He asked.

Jungkook thought for a minute "no I don't, maybe he is at a friends hou- oh wait were his only friends.. never mind.." he paused "I think he is either at joonies (IM CACAKLING JOONIES AUTOCORRECTED TO BOOBIES) our house or here" he said.

Jin nodded His head starting to reverse out,
"Mhm well hopefully he is there" he huffed before starting to drive away.

Namjoon and jun sat in the grass picking at the flowers and grass, "do you think yoongi is okay?" Jun asked softly staring at Namjoon.

Namjoon met his eyes "I sure hope so.."

Jin and jungkook arrived at Namjoons house and got out starting to check around, they went inside the house and called out yoongi's name. No anwser.

"Jinnie I'm gonna go get my phone and try to call him again" he announced before rushing back out to the car to get his phone. He grabbed it off the console, he went to move out of the car before he saw a pizza box on the floor of the backseat.

"Score!" He chuckled and went to open the back door revealing a sleeping Yoongi passed out.

Jungkook gasped and ran inside to jin
"I found him!! He is in the car!" He exclaimed grabbing Jin and pulling him towards the car.

"What?? How did he get in there?" He asked rushing to the car.

"How am I supposed to know?" Jungkook replied

Jin rolled his eyes before going to Yoongi,
He lifted him carefully out of the car once he noticed Yoongi was asleep. "Be quiet, he is sleeping" he said before carrying him inside the house up to his room.

Jungkook followed looking at Yoongi, "are you sure he isn't dead he looks really pale" he said

Jin laughed softly
"He is alive he is just naturally pale" he said laying him down on the bed. He took off his shoes and undid yoongi's tie. "Go call Namjoon and tell him we found him" he said to jungkook.

"Alright" he said walking out of the room with Namjoon on the dial. Namjoons voice could be heard from the other side of the phone "yeah?" 
"Um we found him, he is at your house"

"I'm on my way"

So. Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have made, I appreciate them all so much❤️ a few of you have even messaged me on insta and snap 🥺🥺 thank you. if you babes wanna message me  you can message me here or at  insta- hey.itz_kai or snap kai.kjnk3 Enjoy the update!! LOVE YOU BABES!!