13

Yoongi paid for the ice cream before  getting a taxi to Namjoons house,  Yoongi sat in he back of the taxi with Jungkook and jun listening to the talk and plan a sleep over. Yoongi chuckled a bit before turning to look out the window watching the view pass by,
Eventually they reached Namjoons house. Yoongi and the other two boys got out of the taxi. Yoongi paid before  walking up to the front door with jun,
Jungkook smiles
"I'm going to go home and see eomma so bye!" Jungkook waved before going home.
Yoongi looked at jun and smiled a bit before knocking on the door.

About 2 minutes later Namjoon opened the door and looked at the two of them,
"U-uh i-i accept the offer thingy" he says shyly looking at Namjoon.
Namjoon smiled "great! Let's get that contract signed and then we can get a car for you so you can go pick up your stuff from your house"

Yoongi nodded his head softly and walked into the house when Namjoon motioned them too,
Jun followed Namjoon and Yoongi not knowing what to do.
"Hey jun why don't you go play with Jungkook"
Namjoon says with a small laugh.
Jun pouted
"Well Yoongi said I can't go over to his house until he meets his parents" jun huffed.
Namjoon looked at Yoongi,
"Let him go to jungkooks house. Jin is very nice and nothing bad will happen to jun" namjoons explains.
Yoongi bit his lip and sighed,
"Fine " he says. Jun smiled wide and hugged him tightly
"Okay byeee" he giggled before running out of the house after Jungkook.

Namjoon smirked at Yoongi and took the boys hand pulling him to his office,
"Okay I need you to take out the contract" Namjoon says.
Yoongi took it out and placed it down before watching  Namjoon sign his name,
Namjoon passed the contract to Yoongi.
Yoongi looked at it and bit his lip,

In the signing of this document Min Yoongi would be solemnly swear to be  Kim Namjoons property.
Min Yoongi would fully submit to Kim Namjoon and obey everything he says until the contract renewal.
Min Yoongi shall always be ready to pleasure Kim Namjoon and if Min Yoongi can't take anymore a safe word will be provided by Min Yoongi's choice.
During the time with this contract Min Yoongi will follow all the rules provided by Kim Namjoon and if any of the rules are broken a punishment will be put in place, the severity of the rule broken will depend on the punishment.

RULES:

Min Yoongi will never have any sexual intercourse with anyone other than Kim Namjoon.

Min Yoongi will always talk to Kim Namjoon if feeling sick or anything.

Min Yoongi will live with Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon will always use a condom unless Min Yoongi requests no condom.

Kim namjoon will give a salary of 2 million Korean won every two  Hi weeks.

Kim Namjoon will provide the essentials and needs to Min Yoongi and Min Jun Ki.

Please sign and print your names on the lines below

                    X Min Yoongi
                   X Min Yoongi

                   X Kim Namjoon
                   X Kim Namjoon

Please respectfully print your initials on the lines below.

                      X MYG
                      X KNJ

In the signing of this contract Min Yoongi is officially declared  Kim Namjoons property.