63

I found that in my camera roll and sorry for the late update, I've been in and out of the hospital and I have needed to catch up on tests. I really don't understand how you people deal with me. And also there is coronavirus in my town so yep. My school might be shutting down.

Namjoon and Yoongi finished showering before he helped Yoongi out taking him to his room. He placed Yoongi on the bed and watched him dry himself, he wasn't trying to stare. He just found Yoongi's body so beautiful.

Yoongi blushes softly and looked at him,
"Joon, your staring" he whispered shyly before looking away.

Namjoon smiled softly,
"Sorry- I couldn't help it" he chuckled a bit before drying himself off glancing at Yoongi every little while. He nibbled on his lip a bit before looking at him again.

"Do you wanna get your hair redone?" He asked watching Yoongi look at him.

Yoongi smiled softly "Hmm sure if there is time would like too" he admitted standing up with a soft whimper. He was sore but not too sore.

"You alright?" Namjoon asked holding him up a bit.

Yoongi nodded his head looking at him,
"Yeah just a bit sore, nothing I can't handle" he chuckled smiling at him. He liked how caring Namjoon was.

"Alright, what were you going to do?" He asked setting him down so he could stand for himself.

"I was going to go get some clothes" he said looking at him before starting to walk towards the door.

"Ah alright" Namjoon watched him-well mostly watched his ass "I'll get dressed too" he added.
Namjoon grabbed the clothes he needed putting them on, he sat on the bed waiting for Yoongi to come back in.

Yoongi got dressed and walked back into Namjoons room wearing a pastel blue pullover with a brown cartoon bear on the front, along with a pair of black jeans.

Namjoon looked at him and smiled,
"You look adorable" he chuckled before standing up.

Yoongi smiled
"Thank you, y...you should save some of the compliments for your fiancé." He said looking away from Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at him before he nodded his head slowly. "Yeah that seems more appropriate since I'm going to marry her" he said.

Yoongi nodded his head before glancing at him again,
"So uh I'm ready to go, I'm not sure if you are" he started "oh and since we haven't eaten yet made we could pick up some food on the way to the salon" he said.

Namjoon nodded his head standing up,
"Yeah that seems like a good idea" he said walking towards him. "Let's get time the car then, we only have about 6 hours left"he smiled.

Namjoon and Yoongi went downstairs getting into the car, Namjoon drove them to the salon. He too needed to get a haircut and his hair redone.

Both Namjoon and Yoongi walked into the salon and were seated, then for the next hour and a half the two boys talked and talker having a lot of fun

I'm sorry the end of this chapter is weak