52

Me^^

Yoongi looked up when he heard Namjoons voice and his smile disappeared,
"Wh-What are y-you doing here?"  He whispers standing up as he felt like he was on the verge of tears.

Namjoons face softened a bit and he moved closer to Yoongi, he was happy to see him. He looked at him and walked closer but frowned at Yoongi ran out of the room.

Yoongi was happy but also devastated to see him, he started to cry and he ran out of the room as quick as he could. He missed Namjoon so much but he was so hurt by him.

Namjoon ran after him before anyone could say anything, he grabbed his arm and looked at him. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it not really knowing what to say.

Yoongi looked at him before looking down as more tears spilled,He wanted so much just to be in namjoons arms but he didn't want to get hurt again.

Namjoon  debated with himself and slowly hugged Yoongi, he felt yoongi's breath hitch and a sob escape yoongi's mouth. He didn't know what to do but he kept hugging him.

Yoongi kept crying but after about a minute he pulled away and looked at him with tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"W-why are you here" Yoongi said looking away from Namjoon.

Namjoon sighed softly and looked at him
"I got invited and I decided to go but I didn't know it was your birthday" he said. He missed the younger so much and it hurt him to see the boy cry.

"Please don't cry.." Namjoon whispered moving closer to Yoongi to wipe away the tears falling down the boys face.

Yoongi looked up at him and cried harder,
"W-why did you stay?" He sobbed and moved back from him.

Namjoon looked at him and sighed softly,
"Because I missed you" he said and once again stepped closer.

Yoongi shook his head and held out his hand trying to push him away as he kept repeatedly shaking his head.

"Why" he sniffed and looked at him,
"Why did you miss me" he said looking at him with his teary eyes.

Namjoon looked him in the eye and sighed
"I just missed you.." he whispered before trying to hug him again.

Yoongi allowed himself to be pulled into his hole and he hugged him back once again crying hard.

"D-do you mean it? Did you actually miss me?" He cried and gripped onto his shirt trying to bring himself closer.

Namjoon  nodded his head softly,
"Yes. I really mean it.. I have been a mess without you" Namjoon whispered before pulling his head away a bit. He looked at Yoongi and cupped his face softly with one hand.

"C-can I kiss you?" Namjoon asked softly looking into his eyes hoping Yoongi would say yes. He smiled softly hearing a soft yes and not even a second later namjoons lips were against Yoongi's.

Once again I'm really sorry for not updating, I'm failing half of my classes right now and I need to get those back Up T-T. I thank you all who have stayed and supported me and this story. I love you all. Thank you so much.