31

Jin came over to namjoons and got inside the house before he started to go to the bedrooms, he figured that one of the guest bedrooms would be where they were. Jin opened one door not finding them then he opened the door across from it, he  sighed relived when he found Namjoon and Yoongi on the bed.

Namjoon looked up at jin when the door opened and he slowly got out of yoongi's grasp, he laid the boy down and tucked him in before he moved to Jin.
"Hey.." namjoons says softly before walking out of the room with Jin following.

Jin patter namjoons back a bit,
"Alright let's go to the kitchen get a drink then we will talk Alright?" jin said taking Namjoon to the kitchen.

Namjoon nodded his head and sat down at the kitchen chairs watching jin and Jin grabbed to iced teas.

"So what happened?" Jin asks opening both the cans and handing the other across to Namjoon.

Namjoon looked up at him and rubbed his temples,
"He was crying... Yoongi seemed so stressed out over somthing. I couldn't take it anymore so I went into the room and tried to comfort him" he started and then took a sip of his iced tea.
"He was talking like a baby.." Namjoon said confused,
"Wait— talking and kinda acting like one" he adds looking up at jin.

Jin just kept nodding his head listening to Namjoon before he started to speak,
"Namjoon it's alright okay?" He starts and took namjoons hand.
"He's alright. From what you have told me it sounds like he is a little, and all the stress made him slip into it" jin explained,
Jin laughed softly when he saw Namjoon stare at him with a confused expression.

Namjoon sighed,
"Explain please..." he says confusion laced in his voice. He watched him nod his head and he started to explain.

"Well basically his mind slips down to a younger age. In this case it was probably from the stress of everything. His mind slips down to a younger age to help him relax and it's a way to cope." Jin explains.

Namjoon nodded his head a bit listening carefully,
"Ah Okay.. I think I kinda understand" he says and sighed.
"That is very confusing though" Namjoon added running a hand through his hair.

Jin nodded his head understandably,
"I know. It is confusing at first but yeah" he chuckled.

Namjoon looked up at him
"How did you know about this?" He asks curious tilting his head a bit. He watched the soft smile appear on him face.

"Well. I'm a little" Jin smiled a bit and giggled at namjoons shocked reaction,
"Surprised?" He asks.

"Very" inquired Namjoon rubbing his head,
"Then you should be able to help me when he's like this right?" He asks hopefully.

Jin looked at him and shrugged his shoulders,
"Possibly. Maybe if you accidentally need help" he laughed softly and smiled.

Namjoon smiled at him,
"Alright. Thank you for coming here and helping me." Namjoon chuckled.

"Your welcome and-" " what happened?" Yoongi's soft voice rang out as he walked into the kitchen