35

⚠️ smut oh and I'm trying to finish writing this before one of the readers (I shall not name who) finishes up to where I last updated.

Namjoon chuckled lowly and crawled on top of Yoongi pinning him down, he kissed his neck bitting and sucking over the hickeys that were on the younger boys neck.

Yoongi moaned and blushed tilting his head so that Namjoon could kiss more, he gasped as he felt Namjoon starting to grind against him.

Namjoon smirked as Yoongi moaned, he slipped his hands up the boys shirt pulling it off. His eyes travels all over the boys body before landing on the scar traveling down his arm. He just shrugged it off and pulled off the boys pants and boxers.

"Hands and knees now" namjoon ordered watching the boy get into position.

Yoongi quickly and obediently got into the position purposely raising his ass in the air and wiggling it, he moaned as he felt namjoons rough but soft hands squeeze his ass making him blush and bury his face into the sheets of the bed.

Namjoon chuckled softly at his reaction and gave his ass a slap, smirking when the younger jumped a bit and moaned.

"You gonna be a good boy for daddy?" Namjoon asked sucking on one of his fingers before moving the finger to the boys puckered pink hole.

Yoongi nodded his head and looked back at him a bit
"Y-yes I'll be a good boy for daddy" he blushed and then let out a pained but pleasured gasp as he felt namjoons finger push inside of him.

Namjoon watched Yoongi clench around his finger and he chuckled a bit deciding to slowly move it wanting to tease the submissive.

Yoongi whined and wiggles his ass pushing back on his finger trying to get more,
"P-please more" he whined and whimpered.

Namjoon just chuckled and curled his finger before adding a un-lubed second finger, he thrusted his fingers in and out of the boys hole loving the sounds that came out of his mouth
"You like that baby?" He asked and pushed a third finger in.

Yoongi was enjoying it so much, he felt a dull pain but it was masked by the pleasure,
"M-mhm! I-I love it" Yoongi cried out already mess.

Namjoon laughed at how Yoongi was already a mess,
"Baby your gonna be wrecked by the time I'm done with you.. and we have barely even started" he teased pulling his fingers out.

Yoongi whined and looked back at him,
"N-no put them back in!" He frowned and sat up looking at Namjoon.

"Remember Baby. This is a punishment too" Namjoon says walking off into the play room, He glanced at Yoongi knowing that his curious eyes were following him. He held up a cock ring, a bottle of lube, a butt plug, and a handcuffs.

Yoongi saw the stuff he was picking up and he was getting more and more excited, his cock was standing up hard and proud. He giggled a bit and watched the older walk towards him setting the stuff on the bed.

Namjoon took off his shirt and took off the belt to his pants tossing them away somewhere in the room,
"Now... condom or no condom " he asked pulling off his pants and boxers revealing his long, throbbing thick cock.

Thank you for reading the rest will be in the next chapter. And I failed. They finished so yeee.

Just joking I promised a long chapter. So your welcome.

Yoongi looked at him,
"No condom" he whispers "I trust you so yeah" Yoongi adds and bit his lip.

Namjoon smiled a bit,
"That's good to know" he says and then smirked "now lay down and spread those beautiful legs for daddy" Namjoon chuckled.

Yoongi laid Down on his back giggling as he was pulled to the edge of the bed, he spread his legs and watched Namjoon lube up his cock. He felt the tip press to his hole and he gulped a bit.

Namjoon looked at him and put a bit of pressure,
"Are you ready ?" He asks. Once he got a nod from Yoongi he slowly started to push in stopping when he saw the boy shake in pain.
"Baby are you okay?" He asks.

Yoongi nodded his head softly whimpering a bit,
"I-it hurts" he says and sniffed.

"I know baby. It will get better though" Namjoon whispered pushing in a bit more. He looked down and he saw that only about two inches was inside him.

Yoongi whined in pain as he felt more being pushed inside of him,
"F-fuck why the hell are you so big?" He whines shutting his eyes in pain.

Namjoon chuckled a bit,
"I'm sorry it's not my fault" he says pushing about two more inches inside him before letting him adjust.

Yoongi groaned once again and looked at him,
"H-how much left is there?" Yoongi asked in a shaky voice.

Namjoon looked again before pushing in a little bit more so more then half of his cock inside him,
"A few more inches I think" he says.

Yoongi groaned a bit,
"Just push it all in" he says. 

Namjoons eyes widened a bit,
"Baby it is going to hurt" he said and looking at him.

"I know now just push it all in" yoongi repeated watching him.

Namjoon sighed before pushing in all the way moaning a bit feeling his tight walls suffocate his cock.

Yoongi whimpered loudly and tried to relax but it was hard because he felt so full, he gripped onto the sheets and waited for the pain to stop.
He finally told Namjoon to move.

Namjoon moved his hips back and snapped them forwards skillfully,  moaning from his tightness. He smirked as Yoongi let out a small moan and he chuckled,
"Tell me if it hurts. I'll stop" Namjoon said before he started to thrust in and out of him.

Yoongi moaned and nodded his head, he still felt pain but it was bearable. He cried out loudly as he felt his prostrate get hit.

"Hm would you look at that. I already found it" namjoon smirked before starting to thrust hard and fast hitting that one spot over and over again.

Yoongi was already a mess,
"A-ah daddy!!!" He cries out gripping onto him as he arched his back. He felt no pain anymore, only intense pleasure.

Namjoon chuckled and watched the boy shamelessly cry out in Pleasure, his moans fuelling Namjoon to thrust harder and faster.

Yoongi  cock twitched and Namjoon smirked,
"Awe already so close to cumming huh?" He asks.

"M-mhm! M'gonna cum!" Yoongi cried out and a few seconds after he came all over himself.

Namjoon chuckled not being close to cumming,
"If you think we're done. We're not"he whispers in his ear.
"I'm gonna fuck your tight ass until you can't take anymore" he growled in his ear making the submissive shudder a bit and giggle.

"I'm all yours daddy"  Yoongi whispers
"P-punish me and m-make me remember I'm your property"

I really hope you guys actually enjoyed this smut. AND THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS 1205 words WOOOOO. I kinda feel proud of myself