6

Semi smut in this chapter

Yoongi's face flared up to a crimson red and he looked up at Namjoon with wide eyes.
"B-but I-i-" he was cut off with Namjoon cupping his face.
"This is What  I want.." he says and bit his lip,
"Suck my cock and if you do a well enough job I will reward you" namjoons  says
"I'll reward you with anything you want" he adds. Yoongi bit his lip thinking
"M-money?" He asks.
Namjoon smirked,
"If that's what you want" he says and stroked the boys hair softly.
Yoongi looked down and thought about Jun Ki, if he got a fair amount of money for doing this he could take Jun Ki for ice cream and pay the bills. He could also get more food to fill their stomachs. He looked up at him and nodded his head.
"O-Okay.. i-i don't know how to though.." yoongi mumbles shyly, Namjoon smirked.
"Good time to find out how" he says and took the boys hand putting them on his Crotch.
"Pull off my sweatpants and then my boxers" Namjoon instructs. Yoongi blushed darkly and slowly pulled down namjoons sweats biting his lip when he saw the bulge more clearly. It was huge. He gulped a bit and hesitated before rubbing his hand gently against the bulge. Yoongi jumped a bit when he heard a small groan from  Namjoon.
Namjoon looked down at him and chuckled,
"Such a tease" namjoon mumbles.
Yoongi blushed and pulled namjoons boxers down his eyes widening when he saw how big and thick namjoons dick was,
"Good boy. Your doing so good so far baby" namjoon praises sending the boy into an even  darker blush if that was possible.
"Now Open your mouth and stick your tongue out" namjoon orders, Yoongi got confused but did as he was told. Namjoon rubbed the tip of his cock against yoongi's wet tongue moaning at the feeling. Namjoon looked down at the boy who looked so innocent, he pushed his cock into the boys mouth making sure Yoongi didn't gag on it.
Yoongi sat there  looking up at Namjoon with his cock in his mouth,
"Now I want you to bob your head and remember don't bite and no using teeth" Namjoon says.
Yoongi gave a small nod before starting to bob his head a bit,
Namjoon moaned and gripped yoongi's hair gently not wanting to hurt the boy yet.

Yoongi's hands went to namjoons thighs leaning on them so he could have some support, yoongi's face was still pink but he was actually enjoying the sounds coming from namjoons mouth. He looked up at Namjoon and stared in to namjoons lust filled eyes,

Namjoon growled softly and bucked his hips forward making his cock go down yoongi's throat. Yoongi's eyes widen and so did Namjoon's, Namjoon chuckled a bit and pulled his cock of the boys mouth before grabbing his chin.
"No gag reflex huh?" Namjoon says and smirked. Yoongi blushed and nodded his head shyly, he opened his mouth again wanting to continue.
Namjoon chuckled  and kissed the boys cheek
"Good boy" he praises sticking his cock back into his mouth.

Ksksksksk continuance In next chapter😁