45

Jin and Yoongi  arrived at the house and Jin carried Yoongi inside, He felt Yoongi snuggle into him and he rubbed his back as he walked inside the house. He walked into the house and looked at the two boys watching tv.

"W-what happened too yoonie?!" Jun jumped up worried, he ran to Yoongi with a frown on his face.

"I don't know sweetie but I'll deal with it. Just can you and jungkook bring in yoongi's fings from the car then go play?" Jin said smiling softly when the boys nodded their heads and went off to do grab yoongi's things.

Jin took Yoongi up to his room and laid him down, he looked at Yoongi and he saw Yoongi looking up at him with innocently teary eyes.
"Sweetie what happened?" Jin asked softly moving to take off the boys shoes and his own.

Yoongi sniffed and looked at him, He opened his mouth to speak and he just started to cry again.

Jin rushed up onto the bed and sat down pulling the crying boy to his chest,
"Shhhh~ Yoongi it's okay. It's okay" he whispers and rubbed his back.

Even though Yoongi was crying he managed to tell jin everything, his crying turned into sniffles and and he kept his face buried into jin chest.

Jin was angry at Namjoon, he saw the way they acted with each other. He saw how Namjoon acted happier then what he usually was when he was with Yoongi.  He knew Namjoon liked Yoongi and he was upset that Namjoon made the boy so fragile and broken. He moved his fingers through the youngest hair softly
"It's going to be okay" he whispered.

Yoongi nodded his head softly cuddling into him more and gripping onto his shirt,
"O-okays.." he whispers closing his eyes.

Jin looked down at him having to admit that the younger looked adorable, he had no idea why Namjoon did what he did. All he knew is that he wanted to kick Namjoon in the ass so hard that for the next year it hurt when he shit.

"Do you want me to tell Namjoon that your here?" Jin asked continuing to play with the boys hair.

Yoongi shook his head no softly and cuddled into him more,
"M'tired" he mumbles sleepily.

Jin smiled a bit and held him close feeling the need to comfort  the small,sleepy Yoongi.
"Go to sleep then sweetie" Jin says.

Yoongi smiled a bit and cuddled into him more starting to fall asleep,
"Night.." Yoongi whispers before he fell into his slumber.

Namjoon was still working in the office trying to distract his wondering mind, he sighed and laid his head down on his desk. He missed Yoongi, he didn't want to go and wake Yoongi because he was probably upset with him.

He sat up and spun a bit in his chair nibbling at his lip, he sighed and stood up walking to yoongi's room. He knocked softly on the door
"Yoongi? You awake?" He asked before opening the door a bit, he peeked in and frowned when he didn't see anyone in the room. He walked in then moved to the bathroom to see if he was in there, he wasn't.

Namjoon walked back into the room frowning before noticing some of yoongi's stuff missing,
"He left.."