29

So cute^^ and ⚠️ trigger warning? ⚠️

Namjoon showed Yoongi where his room was and opened the door watching the younger walk to the bed and lay down. Namjoon walked up to him and kissed his head
"Baby you okay?" Namjoon asked softly.

Yoongi gave a small nod of his head not trusting his voice right now, he felt namjoons fingers play with his hair a bit and he heard him sigh.

"Would you like me to leave you alone?" Namjoon asks softly running his fingers through the boys soft mint hair.  He watched Yoongi nod and he sighed again before pressing a kiss to his temple,
"If you need anything let me know okay?"

⚠️
Yoongi nodded his head again and buried his face into a pillow, he listened to the footsteps of Namjoon disappear before he let out a soft cry he was holding back into the pillow. He hated himself at the moment, he found himself pathetic. He sniffed and held the pillow close closing his eyes,
He slipped into littlespace when he was apologizing to Namjoon. He rubbed at his eyes and cursed at him,
It was 2 years since he last went into littlespace. He hated being a little because he felt so weak and he felt that nobody would love him if he acted like a child. He hated being little especially because he was very gullible and innocent, he whimpered a bit and  cuddled into the pillow.

Namjoon who was sitting on the other side of the door was hearing his whimpers and sniffs, he sighed and frowned wanting to go inside the room and make him smile. He wanted to, but Yoongi said he wanted to be left alone..

Yoongi's mind drifted to his past, how he always protected his younger brother from the things he never saw. He remembered the countess nights where he didn't sleep, afraid that if he fell asleep jun would end up feeling what Yoongi had to feel. He sniffed and his body shook a bit as he remembered the pain he went through just to make sure they didn't touch jun,  Yoongi remembered the countless nights he was beaten until he couldn't move.. just for the deal he made with them. His parents.  He begged and begged his parents to hurt him instead and not jun, his persuasion worked and he didn't regret it at all.  After all he was the big brother, he needed to protect his younger brother. He whimpered loudly as he remembered the night where his parents took it too far.. his eyes filled with tears as he remembered how he screamed in pain as his dad dragged a knife down  his arm.  Yoongi let out a sob and held his head  slowly slipping into his headspace again.

Namjoon rushed inside the room and rushed to the crying boy when he heard the sob, he picked him up and held him to his chest rubbing his back.
"Hey it's okay yoongi it's okay" he says and held him close
"W-what's wrong?" He whispers looking into the crying boys eyes.