49

A couple of hours later jim woke up from his nap to find dinner made and the house completely tidied, he felt happy that he didn't have to do everything. He smiled and walked up to Yoongi before hugging him,
"Thank you yoons" jin said softly before ruffling his hair.

Yoongi smiled and looked at him hugging back,
"Your welcome jin, you have done so much for me and I just wanted to help out. I promise I will try and help you more" he said.

Jin smiled and pecked his forehead,
"Thank you" he chuckled and sat down looking at the food "where are the boys?" He asks.

"There in the gaming room" Yoongi says "ill go get them" he said before he walked off to get the two. He got them and walked with the back to the table and then sat down with them.

Yoongi smiled softly at everyone
"I-I hope you enjoy the food" he said before starting to eat it. He smiled shyly when everyone complimented him because the food was delicious. He was happy that everyone liked the food.

The dinner was soon over and Yoongi took the dishes and started to wash them, he wanted to continue to help him out. He sighed softly and he dipped a plate into the soapy water and started to wash it while jin and the two boys went off.

Jin took the boys back to the game room and played some games with them before watching them, he watched jun walked up to him and he smiled softly at him.

"Hey jim what can I do for you?" He asks softly and ruffled the boys hair.

Jun smiled softly when jin ruffled his hair,
"Well yoonies birthday is in a couple of days.. so I was wondering if you can help me try and get a part time job so I can get something for yoonie" jun explained.

He smiled softly and looked at him
"How about this. We will throw a party for Yoongi and you can get him something but when you get a job you can slowly pay me back okay?" Jin smiled.

Jun smiled happily and hugged him tightly
"Alright! That's sounds like an amazing idea" he giggled and then pulled away from the hug after him hugged him back.

Jin smiled and patted his head
"Mhm alright I'll set some things up and have the birthday planned out and set it up on the day" he said.

Jun smiled and nodded his head along with what jin was saying,
"Alright that sounds like a good idea" he smiled softly happy that this year he got to do something for yoongi's birthday.

Jin smiled softly and watched  jun go back to playing the videos games with Jungkook, Jin walked off before making a list of supplies he would need for the party. He smiled to himself as he thought of how happy Yoongi would be. He would do anything to make the younger happy. He wanted Yoongi to be happy because he really deserved to be happy.

Here's a really bad update. I tried to update because it has been a little over a week since I updated the story. Thank you to everyone who commented on the 'I'm sorry' post. I love you all and thank you for standing by me. ❤️❤️