32

Why is my crush so god damn beautiful?😭😭

Both Namjoon and jin turned to Yoongi who had a confused expression on his face,
"I don't remember what happened.." Yoongi says and walked to them.

Jin looked at Namjoon for what to say,
"Well you just had a nap that's all" Namjoon said not really bringing up the mention that Yoongi went into his headspace.

Yoongi just nodded his head
"Alright" he says softly before going to the fridge and taking an apple out eating it.
"Can I go hang out with Hoseok?" Yoongi asks looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded his head,
"Of course. Go get ready I'll drive you" he says. He watched Yoongi walk away and he. He looked at jin confused. "Why doesn't he remember?" He asks.

Jin sighed,
"Sometimes when your in the headspace you don't realize what's happening and you forget" jin explained looking at Namjoon.
"Now go get your shoes on and all that. You need to drive him" jin says.

Namjoon chuckles a bit and got up moving to put on his shoes,He waited at the door talking to jin a bit while waiting for Young. Soon Yoongi came down and Namjoon watching him put on his shoes and smile.
"Ready to go?" He asks

Yoongi nodded softly,
"Yeah I'm ready to go" he says and smiled happily.

Namjoon smiled and chuckled
"Happy?" He asks and looking at the smiling boy, He watched Yoongi nod his head and he chuckled.

"I'm very happy" he says "I get to see my friend" Yoongi says went to the car with Namjoon. He watched Namjoon get in the car and then he got in buckling up.

Namjoon started the car and glanced at Yoongi see if he was good, once he got a nod he started to drive to yoongi's work.
"So what are you two gonna do?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders,
"I'm not really sure, probably just hang out" he chuckled a bit and glanced at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded his head a bit,
"Alright then" he laughed softly and placed his hand yoongi's thigh giving it a squeeze. He kept his hand there soon arriving there.

Yoongi smiled and got out of the car,
"Bye sir" he says and giggled getting ready to shut the door.

"Wait!" Namjoon exclaims watching Yoongi Open the door again,
"If somthing goes wrong call me and no inappropriate touching" he warns.

Yoongi giggles,
"Alrighty sir. I will see you later" he says and chuckled before walking into the place to get Hoseok.