18

⚠️ WARNING KINKY SHIT AHEAD ⚠️
Namjoons took Yoongi  back to the car with all of yoongi's stuff and jun's, Namjoon got the stuff inside before sitting down and watching Yoongi sit across from him.
"I hope you realize that I don't just do sex" Namjoon says and  smirked,
Yoongi nodded his head
"I-I kinda figured that out because of that play room.." he mumbles shyly and fiddled with his fingers. Namjoon chuckled and smirked at the boy,
"You seem nervous" he asks.
Yoongi looked up at him,
"Just a bit" he confessed and chuckled.
"Let me guess your nervous about  when I take your virginity?" Namjoon asks.
Yoongi blushes and nodded his head softly,
Namjoon chuckled
"Don't be nervous, I will prepare you and use lube and everything. I will even go easy on you" namjoon says and pulled the boy into his lap  rubbing his sides,
" I was  so lucky to find a little slut for me who is as beautiful as you" Namjoon praises and grabbed the boys chin.
"I can't wait when I get to fuck  your beautiful ass until you are a screaming mess" Namjoon whispers in yoongi's ear, Yoongi shuddered a bit and whined softly.
"Don't make me horny" the smaller huffed and crossed his arms, Namjoon laughed and kissed the boys neck.
"Daddy get to choose what to do, if I wanna make you horny I will" Namjoon smirked.  Yoongi blushes and gulped
"O-Okay Daddy.." he says softly and shifted on namjoons lap causing namjoons hands to move and grip yoongi's hips hard.
"Don't." He growled softly, Yoongi whimpered at the tight grip and looked at him.
"O-Okay" Yoongi says softly and smirked.
Namjoon  saw Yoongi smirked before letting out a loud groan as he felt Yoongi start grind on him,  Yoongi felt namjoons grip on him tightly and He felt namjoons lips on his. Yoongi kisses back immediately, Namjoon pulled away smirking as they arrived infront of the house.
"I said not to baby" he smirked and picked him up tossing him up on his shoulder, Yoongi gulped and whimpered as he was brought into the house and into the play room. Namjoon ripped off Yoongi's clothes and  tossed him onto the bed roughly.
Yoongi blushed  red and  watch as Namjoon grabbed equipment, Namjoon walked to him.
"Put your arms out" namjoons ordered, Yoongi shyly put his arms out and he watched them get tied behind his back. Namjoon moved him onto a padded area of the floor,
"You were a bad boy and didn't listen to daddy" Namjoon says and pushed the boy down so his ass was in the air. He put a spreader bar between the boys legs and he put a blindfold on  Yoongi, Yoongi whimpered. He felt so exposed but he was kinda excited. Namjoon smirked and slapped the boy ass brutally hard listening to the younger cry out in surprise and stinging pain. Namjoon chuckled and slapped his ass again but this time harder, Yoongi yelped again and shook a bit as he already had tears soaking into the blindfold.
Namjoon laughed
"Awe baby boy you crying already? We haven't even done much"