42

Everyday my social teacher asks how I am feeling and if I'm doing alright. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN MY TEACHER CAN SEE IM NOT ALRIGHT. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T MY PARENTS SEE THAT?! And damn.. school is stressful.

By the time Namjoon came Yoongi had already came once again, Yoongi snuggled into Namjoon still having Namjoon inside of him.

Yoongi was very sensitive and now every small move made him whimper from sensitivity.

Namjoon chuckled softly and rubbed yoongi's back whispering sweet nothings into his ear
"Your so beautiful baby.." he whispers and kissed his cheek.

Yoongi blushed   and snuggled into him more
"Thank you.." he said softly. He felt fingers run through his hair and he smiled melting into his touch.

Namjoon chuckled a bit looking at the younger,
"Such a cutie" he says before slipping himself out of the boys ass.

Yoongi gasped and moaned softly looking at him with a small pout placed on his lips
"I-I was comfy with that in me" he blushed and continued to sit on his lap.

Namjoon chuckled a bit and smirked at him,
"Oh I could tell" he teased and moved Yoongi to lay on the couch.

"Where are you going~~" Yoongi whined softly looking up at Namjoon as namjoon stood up and looked down at him.

Namjoon smiled a bit and looked down at him not realizing that he was staring.

Yoongi blushes a bit and he felt butterfly's in his tummy as Namjoon stared at him. He liked the feeling of Namjoon stare on him.. a lot. He liked it a lot. He took the time and studied Namjoon body unconsciously biting his lip.

Namjoon shook his head a bit to get some thoughts out of his head, he smiled.
"I'm going to get clean clothes and something to clean us up with" Namjoon said.

Yoongi looked up at him and nodded his head.
"Okays" he says and puffed out his cheeks.

Namjoon heart swelled a bit and he couldn't help but coo a bit before he walked off to get the stuff they needed.

Yoongi giggled and blushed as Namjoon walked away, he was happy that he was getting the attention he wanted and he was also happy that Namjoon was the person he was getting the attention from.

Namjoon came back and looked down at him ,
"I got the stuff" he says softly and started to clean Yoongi up a bit before he got him dressed.

Yoongi smiled and looked at him  gasping a bit
"I never noticed you had dimples!" He squealed and cling to Namjoon starting to poke his dimples.

Namjoon laughed softly and smiled making them more prominent,
"You never noticed?" He teased and pulled him closer "I thought you were always looking at my face" he chuckled.

Yoongi looked at him  and pouted a bit,
"I just didn't realize" he huffed and glared softly before laying ontop of him.
"Your my pillow now.." he says